Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

At last.............The new Albergue in Pamplona

Javier

Pamplona inaugura el albergue Jesús y María con espacio para 114 peregrinos

Barcina y Corpas visitaron el espacio, que abrirá a partir de la próxima semana

Tradición y modernidad son los dos elementos que se fusionan en el nuevo albergue de Pamplona, que estará disponible para los peregrinos a partir de la próxima semana. Son 1.278 metros cuadrados con 114 camas, en un edificio histórico: la iglesia Jesús y María de la calle Compañía, en el antiguo " barrio de los peregrinos" .

http://www.diariodenavarra.es/imagenes/ ... sdg--&pId=

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Pamplona

I just love Pamplona. On my last two visits we stayed at the Hotel La Perla (now being renovated) which had two claims to fame; one was that it was the second oldest hotel in Spain and two was that Hemingway stayed there in room 217.
In 2002 they started excavating in the Plaza Del Castillo to build an underground parking centre. Work had to stop when they uncovered more of the ancient Roman wall and in 2004 they had still not completed all the building works.
In the middle ages Pamplona was the first big city pilgrims came to after crossing the Pyrenees. I can't wait to walk along the Rua Antigua and through the massive gates of the Porta Santiago into the old city!

Ulysse

I love Pamplona too.
I discovered the city in 2005 as I had to stop one day to take care of a small medical issue.

I walked through the old city and part of the new and found it most interesting.

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads