A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Attachments to Conversations

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2005), VDLP(2007), Madrid(2009), Ingles(2009), Sur (2011), VDLP(2011)-partial, VDLP(2014)
Is this possible? Several times I've wanted to attach a document to a conversation, but can't find a way to do it. Am I missing it, or is it not there?
Thanks Ivar (and anyone who has tips on this!)

Last edited:

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances(2005), VDLP(2007), Madrid(2009), Ingles(2009), Sur (2011), VDLP(2011)-partial, VDLP(2014)
The upload file button seen in the main forum isn't apparent in Conversations. If I'm being dense, please point me in the right direction.

The upload file button seen in the main forum isn't apparent in Conversations. If I'm being dense, please point me in the right direction.
Hi, Lynne, I haven't been able to figure it out either, and I think I remember someone telling me that there is no way to put an attachment on a private conversation. But of course knowing that a tech idiot like me can't find it doesn't mean it isn't there!

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Hi, Lynne, I haven't been able to figure it out either, and I think I remember someone telling me that there is no way to put an attachment on a private conversation. But of course knowing that a tech idiot like me can't find it doesn't mean it isn't there!
I feel the same way! And it's you to whom I wanted to send a document!

Hi ladies,
Susanna and I am now playing around with this. We thus far can attach a pdf file but not a word/doc file. We are not sure what the problem is. @ivar : do you have any idea why there is a problems?
Hopefully we will be able to figure this out!
Cheers

lynnejohn

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Thanks for checking into it. I'm looking to attach an Excel spreadsheet and a Word document.

pilgrim b

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Caminos Frances 2013
Ingles 2014
Frances 2015
St Cuthbert's Way 2017
Via Francegena 2018
Why not print as a pdf and then attach that ? Or am I missing something folks?

Thread starter OLDER threads on this topic Forum Replies Date
Anniesantiago Announcements 2
J Announcements 67

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 117 14.8%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.3%