A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Luggage Transfer Correos

Australian Friends of the Camino October Conference

0 Euro Camino Bank Note

jl

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances('05, '07), Aragonese ('05), del Norte / Primitivo ('09), Via Tolosana (Toulouse '05), Via Podiensis (Le Puy '07), Via Lemovicensis (Troyes '09), VF ('12), Winter Camino ('13/'14) Cammino d'Assisi ('14) Jakobseweg (Leipzig - Paris '15) San Salvador/Norte ('15) Ignaciano ('16) Invierno ('16)
Just for those people who have been hesitating and not yet applied for the National Conference, which we are hosting here in Adelaide, I am posting a reminder that it is on from the 11th - 13th October. Numbers have been increasing in recent weeks, but there are still beds available. This a great opportunity to meet fellow pilgrims from around the country, to hear some great speakers, and to reminisce with others.

Sadly (for us!) some friends won't be able to make it - they're on the Camino! - but if you're in the country, and have that weekend spare, why not give some thought to attending? We even have a pilgrim coming from NZ - along with John Brierley, who has several sessions on the programme, along with a lot of "chat" time too.

You will find an application form on our website. You might even find other useful information there too. Here's the link:-

Anamya

Keeping it simple
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2015)
Portugues (2017)
Lebaniego (2019)
I can´t believe I am already booked for another conference on that same weekend... Wishing you guys all the best! I hope it is a huge success, because then it will happen again in the future and I will find a way to get there (maybe walking!)

Sandra Riordan

Hobart Australia
Camino(s) past & future
Francis 2015, Portuguese 2016, El Norte 2017 & VDLP 2019.
Just for those people who have been hesitating and not yet applied for the National Conference, which we are hosting here in Adelaide, I am posting a reminder that it is on from the 11th - 13th October. Numbers have been increasing in recent weeks, but there are still beds available. This a great opportunity to meet fellow pilgrims from around the country, to hear some great speakers, and to reminisce with others.

Sadly (for us!) some friends won't be able to make it - they're on the Camino! - but if you're in the country, and have that weekend spare, why not give some thought to attending? We even have a pilgrim coming from NZ - along with John Brierley, who has several sessions on the programme, along with a lot of "chat" time too.

You will find an application form on our website. You might even find other useful information there too. Here's the link:-

Sounds fantastic just wish I could make it. Hopefully there will be another next year.

LesR

Camino(s) past & future
(2017)
Just for those people who have been hesitating ........
Love to be there, but.... I start walking the Camino Portuguese from Lisbon 13 September...

Should just about be in Santiago by 11-13 October!

jl

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances('05, '07), Aragonese ('05), del Norte / Primitivo ('09), Via Tolosana (Toulouse '05), Via Podiensis (Le Puy '07), Via Lemovicensis (Troyes '09), VF ('12), Winter Camino ('13/'14) Cammino d'Assisi ('14) Jakobseweg (Leipzig - Paris '15) San Salvador/Norte ('15) Ignaciano ('16) Invierno ('16)
Really looking forwards to seeing you all there. It is getting very exciting now, plans are forging ahead, and I think the whole weekend will be great. See you all soon, Janet

Kanga

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Francés x 5, Le Puy x 2, Arles, Tours, Norte, Madrid, Via de la Plata, Portuguese, Primitivo
Sadly I can't attend due to other commitments, but I'm making this thread a "sticky" so it comes to the attention of Australian members.

This is the link I have.

camino07

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances x5, Portuguese VdlP12, Sanabres, Aragones, Norte,Salvador,Primitivo, VdlP 17,Madrid18Norte
I would love to have come and met you all but will be on the camino. Will this be a yearly affair?

Book your lodging here

Get e-mail updates from Casa Ivar (Forum + Forum Store content)

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 15 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 6 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 43 4.0%
  • April

Votes: 165 15.2%
  • May

Votes: 265 24.4%