Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

COVID Availability of Rapid Antigen Test Kits in Spain

Sheesh

Time of past OR future Camino
2009, 2013, (2022)
Are Rapid Antigen Test Kits readily available for purchase and/or free pick-up within Spain, and if so where?
I'm wondering if it would be wise to bring a few with me. They don't weigh much of course, but they are quite fragile and a little bulky. Many thanks.

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

trecile

Staff member
Time of past OR future Camino
PAST - Francés, Norte, Salvador, Portuguese
Rapid antigen tests were widely available in Portugal when I was there in May and June, and I'd guess that it's the same in Spain.

They were also much less expensive than here in the US.

That said, I did take a couple with me. I took them out if the box and put them in a zip lock bag with the instructions.

Mycroft

Veteran Member
Rapid antigen tests were widely available in Portugal when I was there in May and June, and I'd guess that it's the same in Spain.

They were also much less expensive than here in the US.

That said, I did take a couple with me. I took them out if the box and put them in a zip lock bag with the instructions.
Did you use them?

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

I just tested positive for COVID and want to see if I can get an antiviral med. what’s the best way to see doc in Leon? Recommendations for hospitals with shorter ER wait times (I know private...
I am starting the Camino Portugues (from Baiona) next week. Are masks going to be required anywhere?
I think I may have contracted Covid in Jan/Feb this year. Before that I enjoyed long walks. Now it's a struggle for me to walk 2 miles. The reason for this might be my age, Long Covid, or a...