• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Back from the camino - the documentary!

cloud86

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino de Santiago: August - September 2013

Camino de Santiago: August - September 2019
Hi guys,

Its been a while since I was last on the forum, I joined earlier this year and got some great info while researching my trip for the camino de santiago. I hiked it from August 19th in St Jean pied de port - Santiago - Fininsterre and finished on September 22nd. Along the way I made a few video clips and thought Id mash them up into a documentary style video on youtube! check it out and beun camino to past, present and future pilgrims!

cheers c

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi Cloud86 - it may be just me but I cannot open the video from within the Forum App - could you post a YouTube link ?

Same for me - was asked to subscribe

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Thanks Ivar, link works but video not made viewable on mobile devices - I will have to wait until I am at a PC

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Hi guys thanks for replying, I got a notice there were one or two songs I put on the video as copy right. I'm new to YouTube, it's sorted now but yeah it will only let you watch it from a PC.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi Craig,

thank you for sharing your wonderful video, I am just 3 days back from my first Camino. I found your video very useful to reflect back on my journey.
I am now missing the Camino even MORE!!!
Aidan:)

What a beautiful video. Thank you. i did the same walk 2 years ago at the same time of year and you really captured it. i'm sitting here in tears of joy........yes, grab it and go for it................................ LIFE............ cheers julie

Wonderful video - you've put it together beautifully. I'm planning my camino for next year and this has really made me feel like I'm on my way - inspiring!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hi Craig - thanks so much for sharing your video ... I loved every minute of it! Fantastic video footage and photography.
'Twist and Shout' had me singing along with the crowd too! It's amazing that everyone, no matter what their age, knows that song!
It looks as though your Camino was a really happy time for you - may that happy time stay with you.
Cheers - Jenny

Hey everyone cheers for the replies and checking out the video! I think I'll do Asia or rout 66 next summer. A little less walking in the next one :). And sometime downline the 88 temples, japan camino. But beun camino dudes to past, present and future pilgrims!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back