• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Backpack and suitcase

Marcel234

“Not all those who wander are lost.”
Time of past OR future Camino
2009/10/11/12/13/14/15/16 and this June 2017
Hey everyone,

On the 1st of september I'll be on the camino for a week from Pamplona to Logrono. After that week I will be travelling Andalucia for two weeks.

So for my camino I will be using a small backpack, but for the rest of my holiday I have a suitcase with 15-20KG.

Does anybody know I can sent my suitcase from Pamplona to Logrono and if there is a place in logrono where they can keep my suitcase?

Thx in advance!!!

Marcel

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Can I bump in this forum? ;-)

Hi Marcel,

You should be able to have the Jacotrans service transport your suitcase to Logrono. The only tricky thing will be knowing where to send it. You might consider picking out a hotel or pension in advance, checking to see if they will hold it for you, and then sending it before you leave Pamplona. Any hotel or albergue can arrange for the pick-up with Jacotrans - they will have an envelope for you to list the destination and put the payment inside of. The man who picks up in Pamplona speaks English.

The rate is usually 7 euros per stage, and Pamplona to Logrono is considered four to five stages. If you have time, you could also leave your bag in Pamplona and bus back to get it - that would cost less than 10 euros each way.

Here is the Jacotrans website for more information:

http://www.jacotrans.com/p/english.html

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thank you! I'm now looking for a hotel in Logrono! :)

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Marcel234,

To help in your search for a hotel in Logrono check out this on-line list of tourist accommodation (Hospedajes) from Mundicamino. When the page loads Logrono references will be at the bottom.

Buen Camino,

Margaret Meredith

nyern12 and mm,

I too would like to add my thanks to the two angel who gave such prompt complete and helpful answers to a person's plea for assistance on this forum ........ one reason why Ivar's forum is thriving as these generous people provide useful answers and not ask why!

Muchos gracias

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Happy to help! Can't stop ourselves, really...

Most read last week in this forum

Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
La Voz de Galicia has reported the death of a 65 year old pilgrim from the United States this afternoon near Castromaior. The likely cause appears to be a heart attack. The pilgrim was walking the...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
This is my first posting but as I look at the Camino, I worry about 'lack of solitude' given the number of people on the trail. I am looking to do the France route....as I want to have the...
My first SPRINGTIME days on the Camino Francés 🎉 A couple of interesting tidbits. I just left Foncebadón yesterday. See photo. By the way, it's really not busy at all on my "wave". Plenty of...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back