• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Backpack problem solved!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Brilliant, as usual!

Do you know the weight on the dog, at his / her harness?

Also, what is the 'platform' - the flat bit upon which the rucksack (it is a big one) rests?

Just curious. I love the minimalist design.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I guess you could adopt a big Camino dog when you arrive, and give it to some kind soul in Santiago.

Brilliant, as usual!

Do you know the weight on the dog, at his / her harness?

Also, what is the 'platform' - the flat bit upon which the rucksack (it is a big one) rests?

Just curious. I love the minimalist design.

Is a Benpacker made in Germany. They cost between 900 and 1100 Euros!!! don't know how much weight is on the dog, minimum 30% I should think. Weighs 8 kilos empty - 17.6 lbs!
basic Benpacker - 900 Euros

I have decided that the only truly satisfactory trailer is a level platform, a cart, with the axle in the centre underneath, to take the load with none on the body (I know, Tom, after all our ladder rack chat - but have gone back to my original premise, and that will be my Mk5).

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Is a Benpacker made in Germany. They cost between 900 and 1100 Euros!!! don't know how much weight is on the dog, minimum 30% I should think. Weighs 8 kilos empty - 17.6 lbs!
basic Benpacker - 900 Euros

I have decided that the only truly satisfactory trailer is a level platform, a cart, with the axle in the centre underneath, to take the load with none on the body (I know, Tom, after all our ladder rack chat - but have gone back to my original premise, and that will be my Mk5).
I actually agree with you. I will be very interested to follow your Mk5 development effort.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Back