A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Buy any book, get free camino shell

Backpack transport Camino Mozárabe.

DianaQ

Camino(s) past & future
Camino frances(3x) Via de la plata, Camino Ingles
2018 Camino Mozárabe (Granada - Cordoba)
Before going to Roncesvalles to work as hospitaleros (may25) we like to walk from Granada to Cordoba.
Question: is there transport for backpacs on the Camino Mozarabe? Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks, Diana

Before going to Roncesvalles to work as hospitaleros (may25) we like to walk from Granada to Cordoba.
Question: is there transport for backpacs on the Camino Mozarabe? Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks, Diana
I cannot imagine that there is anything other than the option of paying a taxi to do it, and that would be pricey. I think there are no more than 10-15 pilgrims in an average month, so it's hard to figure how anyone could make a go of this.

You could contact the Granada Association with your question. Their website has a "contactar" button. http://www.caminosantiagogranada.es
Good luck, buen camino, Laurie

I was just going to ask the same question. I broke a toe in January and was misdiagnosed so it has not healed yet. I start from Granda on May 1 with a friend and don't want to let her down. I am thinking now of walking alternative stages?... Or maybe meeting her at each night's lodging?
Any suggestions?

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 9 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 34 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 112 14.7%
  • May

Votes: 187 24.6%