• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Luggage Transport Options from Charles de Gaulle to Santiago de Compostela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetfood

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (Finisterre) 2017. Via dl Plata 2018. Portuguese 2019.
Hi Everyone,
Is there is a bag transport service operating within Charles de Gaulle airport to Santiago?
Express Bourricot has a service (70 euros/bag) from St Jean, but this is currently not operating.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Most baggage service begin operating in April on the camino from accommodation to accommodation.
Correos.com starts in Roncevalles. Ship directly to SdC paq peregrino.
Ship along the route daily paq mochilla.

I have never used it but there is a service called eurosender
Perhaps they might be able to send your bag?

Last edited:
Is there is a bag transport service operating within Charles de Gaulle airport to Santiago? Express Bourricot has a service (70 euros/bag) from St Jean, but this is currently not operating.
I doubt that you will find a bag transport service dedicated to transport from CDG to Santiago. There’s the French Post. They have an office at CDG. Also one in SJPP. Did you check Jacotrans.es? They might operate out of SJPP in low season. Until 28 February you cannot book online, you need to email them.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi Everyone,
Is there is a bag transport service operating within Charles de Gaulle airport to Santiago?
Express Bourricot has a service (70 euros/bag) from St Jean, but this is currently not operating.
You might want to try an ordinary courier service, depending on what you're trying to send.

For info: There is a notice on the Express Bourricot website that, due to Covid-19, they do not offer direct backpack transport from SJPP to Santiago “until further notice”.

This a push! I can't imagine the customs issues it might raise. If it is important to get it to Santiago, why not send it from your home to Santiago? Oh, and then I see you are from Perth. I'd hump it to Pamplona and post it from there.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
For info: There is a notice on the Express Bourricot website that, due to Covid-19, they do not offer direct backpack transport from SJPP to Santiago “until further notice”.
That was in January and three months ago. Express Bourricot is back in the backpack & luggage transport business, just as it was before. Your luggage with be stored in the Hostal La Salle in Santiago. Dates of transport: every 2 or 3 weeks. The exact dates will be communicated when you are in St Jean Pied de Port. The first transfer for 2022 will be on April 7.

More details here: https://www.expressbourricot.com/luggage-transport/

(No customs issues for goods sent from France to Spain. Single market!)

The first transfer for 2022 will be on April 7.
@Streetfood, I see from your other post that you will arrive in Biarritz on April 6, 2022 and you have arranged direct transportation to St Jean with Express Bourricot. Great timing, great organisation, I guess you are sorted and this thread can be closed ☺️.

Buen Camino!!!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Status
Not open for further replies.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.