• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bag transport Porto to Santiago

Nordbo

Time of past OR future Camino
Lookibg for information to company for transport of bag from Porto and pick up in Santiago.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Last edited:
I used TuiTrans from Tui to Santiago. First class reliable service and very reasonable prices. Nice staff too! When a place I had booked was unexpectedly closed (family death apparently) they called me and then emailed details of where my bag would be left.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Lookibg for information to company for transport of bag from Porto and pick up in Santiago.
Hi, I’ve just come back from walking the central route with my wife and two friends. Because of medical reasons both friends needed their bags taken each day starting in Porto and ending in Santiago. We contacted Mariana at taxisfilipe@sapo.pt. They were excellent, picked us up at the airport and took us to our hotel in Porto, then moved the bags each day. Absolutely no complaints or errors. I gave them our itinerary for the journey at the start but they would have taken instructions for the following day’s movements up until 19:00 the previous evening.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!

Most read last week in this forum

I would like to walk the river route in Tui next month. I can see on google maps exactly where it starts, but it seems a bit overgrown. Has anybody used this route this year or last year...
Hello, my friend of 50+ years and I are on our first Camino walk. We are looking for: 1) safe, comfortable hostels in Lisbon; 2) stages from Lisbon to Porto (via Tomar) in about 16 days...
Hi I have searched everywhere to see if there is a luggage service from Lisbon to Porto. I know there is from Porto to Santiago, but Lisbon ???. Thanks for any info.

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back