Search over 55.000 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Baggage transfer

Jim irish

Camino(s) past & future
2014 sarria to muxia ,
2017 french way
Hello , I am travelling to spain for some time on the camino and was wondering if anyone could inform me if any baggage transfere companies are in operation at this time of year as im aware that xcaotrans doesnt begin till march 15th .
Thanks in advance
Ps Thanks ivar for the directions ....

D

Deleted member 3000

Hello , I am travelling to spain for some time on the camino and was wondering if anyone could inform me if any baggage transfere companies are in operation at this time of year as im aware that xcaotrans doesnt begin till march 15th .
Thanks in advance
Corerros transfers bags on the last 100 km of the Camino Frances.

Jim irish

Camino(s) past & future
2014 sarria to muxia ,
2017 french way
Thank you falcon269 ...
Presantly reading some info on winter transfers etc that concur with your statement ...
Thanks for the prompt reply ....

D

Deleted member 67185

Thanks in advance
Correos may be a good option to look at. This describes their service as it applies to Camino de Santiago pilgrims and bag transfers:

Jim irish

Camino(s) past & future
2014 sarria to muxia ,
2017 french way
Correos may be a good option to look at. This describes their service as it applies to Camino de Santiago pilgrims and bag transfers:

Thanks Davebugg .
Very informative !

Guy Strachan

Alba Guido
Camino(s) past & future
Frances ('13/'14), Portugues ('15), Finisterre ('16/'19); Ingles ('17); Sanabres ('18); Invierno '20
Both Xacotrans & Correos are excellent.
The Correos website and FB chat facility very user friendly too...
Buen Camino amigo!

C clearly

Staff member
Camino(s) past & future
Frances (2012, 2014, 2015, 2016), VDLP (2017), Mozarabe (2018), Vasco/Bayona (2019)
It might also be helpful to remember that you can send a parcel by Correos for pickup at a post office a few days ahead. In other words, if daily transport isn't available, maybe you could plan around less frequent access to your bag.

Advertisement

Booking.com

Camino Conversations

Camino Conversations

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

Most downloaded Resources

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 16 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 10 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 56 4.3%
  • April

Votes: 197 15.0%
  • May

Votes: 327 24.9%
  • June

Votes: 95 7.2%
  • July

Votes: 24 1.8%
  • August

Votes: 27 2.1%
  • September

Votes: 379 28.9%
  • October

Votes: 158 12.0%
  • November

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • December

Votes: 7 0.5%

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock