Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Barcelona to SJPP - transport and overnight

slometa

Hello!
I am coming to Barcelona Reus airport on 17th July around 17:00. Which is the best way to come to SJPP? I will probably need to oversleep in Barcelona (any suggestion for a cheap and reasonable accommodation?).
Thank for sharing your experiences!
Lana

Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:

suzie morgs

We caught the train from Barcelona to Pamplona 4.5 hours then booked express burricott which picked us up in Pamplona and drive 1.5 hours to St Jean to our accomodation. We had no trouble at all and arrived fresh. Enjoy your camino.

renegadepilgrim

Veteran Pilgrim and Traveler
Time of past OR future Camino
2010: Camino Frances, 2011: Santo Domingo de la Calzada (Hospitalera), 2012: Camino Portuguese from Porto, 2015: Camino Norte
I was just in Barcelona. Book your hostel ASAP! I had trouble finding a bed when I was there a week and a half ago. I have heard Kabul Backpackers is good. I stayed at Pension Palacio, their prices vary depending on what they have available. I paid 30 Euro for a private room with shared bath. It was very clean and the people are very nice. It is close to Barrio Gotic and the waterfront area, so lots of options for food and whatnot. There is a decent grocery store on Las Ramblas, too.

Most read last week in this forum

Used Jacotrans for past 2 weeks. Received backpack today after a transfer in Astorga. Found one shoulder tension strap ripped out of its seam making backpack completely unusable. Other shoulder...
I am currently in SdC and am looking for the best way to return to Pamplona with my dog. Alsa will not take us, Any suggestions, ideas?
Friends, any suggestions of how best to get from Carrion de los Condes to Burgos on Saturday 1st October next (in the morning). Thanks

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides