• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

BBC Program "Celebs" on the Camino

Waka

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Some but not all, and other routes too.
I have just found out the on BBC2 (UK) later this year there is going to be a bunch of celebrities spending 15 days on the CF. If its anything like some of the celebrity things they've done in the past it will be very tacky, I really hop that this will not be the case and that they respect the Camino.
I guess time will tell.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
I have just found out the on BBC2 (UK) later this year there is going to be a bunch of celebrities spending 15 days on the CF. If its anything like some of the celebrity things they've done in the past it will be very tacky, I really hop that this will not be the case and that they respect the Camino.
I guess time will tell.

The filming has already taken place. The BBC have announced the programmes but have not given specific dates for them to be broadcast. Here is a link to the BBC press release giving details of those taking part - along with information on other upcoming programmes in the religious field:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/la...mmissions#heading-the-pilgrimage-3x60-bbc-two

I am trying to keep an open mind on this one and will be interested to see how the programmes portray the Camino. However, if I am completely honest I do share @Waka 's concern that it may prove tacky and exploitative.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I encountered some of this group between SJPDP and Roncesvalles in June, on the Route Napoleon. I also spoke to a couple of the film crew. They had 15 days in which to make the programme, so the "celebrities" (never heard of most of them) were not doing much walking (certainly not "Living as simple pilgrims, including staying in traditional hostels and carrying everything they need on their backs" pace the BBC press release) but were planning to walk the last 100km into SDC to qualify for a compostelle. I met some pelegrinas who had shared a meal with Neil Morrissey and Debbie McGee, and reported that they were very nice, natural people. I also heard that the group stayed in the monastery (or penitentiary, as I have heard Irish pelegrinos refer to it) and were surprised at the 10pm curfew!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I have found 3 articles about this new BBC TV series.
Being a Brit, maybe an out of touch one, feel that the word Celebrates is taken rather loosely.
premier.org.uk
The next one requires registration. However the photo is not part of El Camino Frances. It is more on the Camino Invierno.
thetimes.co.uk
The next one.Please do not read if you are easily offended. The link is on a UK newspaper, which at times, is know for its photos leaning towards sexual titillation. Having said that it does give a brief background to the so called celebrities .
thesun.co.uk

A few years ago, when a film team was taking pictures at the pilgrims' office, a lady asked me whether opera was there. Ignorant as I am, I directed her to the tourist office to find out about the "opera" location. She got rude about the fact that I had never heard of "opera". I found out later that there was some US "celebrity" called Oprah. Also that I hadn't missed anything in life.:cool:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Out of the" entertainers" Ed Byrne is a well known walker, he is a" Munro Bagger" and is attempting to climb all 282 named over 3,000 ft mountains in Scotland. He may well have achieved it by now.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Face cream, Bronzer and Lipstick-$600
Color coordinated workout clothes and Gucci backpack-$5000
Twitter account on a silver IPhone to keep the paparazzi informed -$800
Her face when she saw the mud and rocks on the downhill side of Monte Irago - PRICELESS.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I was actually hoping for a couple of the characters from Little Britain might be included, like maybe the Scots Innkeeper. "Ye know too much!!!"

I was hoping for some Game of Thrones characters ... well, at least the cast of Top Gear U.K. wasn't included ...

I guess time will tell.
I think this is sad . Although I don't have a problem with anyone's reasons for walking Camino but I think this is rude

I was actually hoping for a couple of the characters from Little Britain might be included, like maybe the Scots Innkeeper. "Ye know too much!!!"
Well now to paraphrase my comment above ... I would however love to walk with the Little Britains:D

Frankly, I had never heard about these people.
The "celebrity idea" is not bad by itself. There are some members of this forum with whom I would really like to walk some miles...
Do you mean me? :D:cool:.... hahaha:p

Well, I almost wrote "walk some miles with..." but refrained myself at the last moment.:rolleyes: I know there are members of the forum who are so wise as they are modest.:)

Last edited:
I know celebrities occasionally do the caminos; a famous bicycle racer passed through Moratinos a few years ago, and the neighbors are still talking about it. Celebrities probably can benefit from the quiet and anonymity of a pilgrimage more than most of us ever could.

But when reality show "celebrities" are trotted out and filmed doing particular "physical challenges," and the actors, producers, and crew abuse the hospitality of albergues like this crew did? No. The camino is just a backdrop for their cheap drama. They are not pilgrims, they are exploiters, out to make a buck or get their face on TV one more time.

May the saints preserve us from this kind of egotistical "celebrity," and the pathetic people who run after them for autographs and selfies.

Amusing. I happen to be sitting in a crowded café in the CBD of Sydney. Three well known people sitting in the table beside me. One is talking about having an "epiphany". I'm too polite to break in, but really - I'd love to tell him about the Camino!

I'd like to know if the "celebrities" on the show formed the intention of walking the Camino by themselves. If so, and the program simply follows them, then I don't have a problem. That would make the Camino experience the centre of the action, and good, if not - then it is as Rebekah says, simple exploitation.

I think the Sheens motivation for making The Way was quite noble.

The BBC has in the past commissioned some very interesting and informative documentaries, but I'm ashamed to say some very tacky ones that involve so called celebrities and dare I say it reality stars, I really hope that this is not one of the latter.
If I'm around when its about to be aired I'll post to let you know.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Yes I think this topic is already handled here on the forum.

This next link might prove a bit more insightful than the article from the Sun.

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/UK/Celebrities-set-for-pilgrimage-on-BBC-TV-show

Quote from the website :

"The Pilgrimage is among several new programmes on religion and ethics announced for BBC1 and its sister channel."

Why should we not give the programme a chance, it might surprise us in a good way.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks for sharing the link @emvb, I wasn't aware of this programme, but Sabine's post prompted me to search for the earlier forum thread about it.

It looks quite interesting to me - especially as it has been commissioned by BBC2. It definitely won't be in the 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me out of Here' genre! I'll definitely watch it and suspend my judgements until afterwards.

When is it being shown? No doubt it will help swell the numbers even more :oops:

I don't think the date has been set as yet - sometime later this year. A few episodes on BBC2, under a 'religion and ethics' banner is hardly likely to swell the numbers - but who knows!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I don't think the date has been set as yet - sometime later this year. A few episodes on BBC2, under a 'religion and ethics' banner is hardly likely to swell the numbers - but who knows!

Yes I more or less said the same on another forum.

For most people a tv show is just a relaxing way to end the day after work/ household. Don't think we will see so many more pilgrims on the Camino after that show.

I think @SabineP is right about the likely effect on numbers walking the Camino. We Brits are a tiny fraction of those already walking the Caminos and I think that any increase in numbers directly in response to this series would be negligible in the grand scheme of things.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
TV mags advertising show due in a couple of weeks on UK tv (BBC2) featuring various reality show faces doing a spell on the Camino.It will be interesting to see how they 'treat' the Pilgrim experience,and how Pilgrims react to the programme.Watch this space.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
There was a thread about this a while ago, Philip. I’m quite looking forward to watching it - do you know when it starts?

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
This should help boost the numbers a bit more :eek::eek:
Depends how they 'treat'the Camino,I.e if they treat it as just another rung on the celebrity ladder to increase their "image"then it may come across as a "jolly little hike".I hope not.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

I doubt it.
It is if some people love to watch Top Gear but it does not make them drive a car like a racepilot.
Or like me : I do love to watch a TV show about people sheperding their dog around a flock of sheep. Doesn't make me a shepherd ;)

Last edited:
Appears to fit into the niche of a "reality show" which seem to be so prevalent and popular these days, but if course they're all scripted to some degree. Some more than others.
I really can't see celebrities actually walking the Camino as an average pilgrim would. They're presence would be rather disruptive and honestly I don't think they would want to be inconvenienced by the prospect of staying in a communal environment like an albergue.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Realistically I think it will make very little difference. We Brits are a tiny fraction of those walking the Caminos at the moment. A niche interest slot on BBC2 is unlikely to make much difference - even if it does feature 'the lovely Debbie McGee'. Even if it doubled the British presence on the Caminos hardly anyone would notice... ;)

Around the turn of the year it was announced this series would be shown in February. It’s now February, and it still hasn’t appeared on the listings... unless you’ve seen it?

This saddens me. One of the delights of the Camino is meeting people as they are rather than what they do in the outside world. I like to think that all pilgrims are created equal, celebrity has no place on the Camino.
My Daughter and I had a chance to walk with Heather Small, who is in the documentary, for a bit. We chatted about our children, and how nice it was to be walking on that particular day, and about the Camino in general. We had no idea "who" she was at the time, just another nice pilgrim on the Camino, enjoying a beautiful day. It wasn't until much later that we discovered that she wrote and performed the song "Proud" (Theme song for the Oprah Winfrey Show). Heather struck me as a classy person, and a fast walker!

Honestly, I have never heard of any of those "celebrities" and the only one I would remotely have any interest in meeting or walking with would be the former Royal Marine.
:D I'm still laughing at one of the other posts on this thread where the member said he had never heard of "Oprah". He is quite fortunate for that. Unfortunately I have, but can say fortunately I have never watched her television programme. :D

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I ended up meeting these guys filming and i walked with Heather Small for bout 4 hours tho I'm useless with celebs and didn't know any of them. I had started from SJPP and they began that day in Orrison just as i was passing. John Brierley was also at the top peak of the stage and stopped me to chat too when he heard I was Irish. Altogether a very funny start to my first Camino. Heather was fab though. Really down to earth. She was carrying at least 20 kg I'd say so really full on. Anything they wanted with them they had to carry and guess you'd need a lot more if you're being filmed every day for 2 weeks. We really kept each other going for the last hour nearing Ronsavalles especially as we were both so shattered. Anyone know yet when its airing?

@Majellacamino it is great to get a report from someone who walked with them. Poor Heather! Imagine carrying that weight. It does not sound as if they got round to reading this forum and the tips on keeping the pack light. Oh well, part of "doing the camino" is learning to let go - so maybe we will see them start leaving things behind.

There’s a short interview with Ed Byrne - Irish comedian - in the latest edition of Wanderlust magazine. He’s one of the “celebrities”.

He didn’t have too much (anything) positive about his experience to say. Something along the lines of it being a litter-strewn tourist-trap of a walk alongside motorways... :rolleyes:

Still, if that means he won’t be back, no bad thing.

Last edited:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Just seen a comment on BBC website that it will be aired on 16th March - time to be confirmed....could be interesting!

First world problems!

First world problems!

Well, every question that is posted here is really a " first class problem" as you say.

We pilgrims are really blessed and fortunate indeed to be able to walk in one of the nicest and most inviting parts of Europe.

But that does not mean that we cannot appreciate and like a BBC show. I will wait to form my opinion about the show till I had the chance to watch it.

SabineP: I suppose, as you say all posts could be considered first world problems, but some questions/concerns relate more directly on a pilgrim's needs and ways to make the walk safer and less stressful. I guess I was just cranky and without my morning coffee when I posted my comment, mostly directed at concerns expressed about a program no one has even seen yet. I apologize for any offense.

SabineP: I suppose, as you say all posts could be considered first world problems, but some questions/concerns relate more directly on a pilgrim's needs and ways to make the walk safer and less stressful. I guess I was just cranky and without my morning coffee when I posted my comment, mostly directed at concerns expressed about a program no one has even seen yet. I apologize for any offense.

No worries, I was a bit cranky too :) But at least we can admit it. Buen Camino!!

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
BBC 2 rerunning "Pilgrimage with Simon Reeve" next Mon,Tue,Wed afternoon,in which the C.D.S. is shown,this could be a 'lead in' to the Celebrity edition in next week or so.

Thanks for the programme date information.

Wow. Even fore someone from thr UK that stretches the concept of celebrity beyond breaking point. Not that that's neccessarily a bad thing.

Will be interesting to see which bits they skip as I assume they won't actually be doing the whole thing in two weeks.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I'll probably give it a watch...I actually recognize 4 out of 7 which is probably the highest proportion on a "celebrity" show this side of the millennium. Glad I didn't have a camera on my sweating red face for two weeks though!

There’s a short interview with Ed Byrne - Irish comedian - in the latest edition of Wanderlust magazine. He’s one of the “celebrities”.

He didn’t have too much (anything) positive about his experience to say. Something along the lines of it being a litter-strewn tourist-trap of a walk alongside motorways... :rolleyes:

Still, if that means he won’t be back, no bad thing.

Which probably means they only walked the easy access (crew) bits?

A general note. When I don't like a tv show I use the remote control and change channels.
Problem solved.
A bit like when on a crowded Camino...one can change it for a less travelled Camino.

Can I ask what you mean .
Yes indeed. Even living your life assisting in a leper colony in deepest Zaire does not afford superiority nor justify attempting to shut-down dialogue. Please allow all (reasonable) opinions to be expressed, without judgement.

A general note. When I don't like a tv show I use the remote control and change channels.
Problem solved.
A bit like when on a crowded Camino...one can change it for a less travelled Camino.
Sabine, when I want to watch tv I have to hunt for the remote. I so rarely watch. What’s the bets I will miss this programme! By the way, just caught sight of your earlier post on this thread. How is your inner shepherd doing? Don’t wear the red shoes I posted on the not a serious thread thread if you are looking for a lost sheep today.

Sabine, when I want to watch tv I have to hunt for the remote. I so rarely watch. What’s the bets I will miss this programme! By the way, just caught sight of your earlier post on this thread. How is your inner shepherd doing? Don’t wear the red shoes I posted on the not a serious thread thread if you are looking for a lost sheep today.

Kirkie, I fear my inner shepherd left for greener pastures and a more reliable flock. When he said right I went left... Might be because I knitted him purple socks instead of red ones. That could drive anyone away of course...:)
If you are like me regarding the remote control : most chance is you will find it under your sofa cushion with the batteries somewhere under the sofa...
But let us keep it serious here ( and keep the nonsense to our playgarden ).

Back to the celebs!

There are now three threads running on this forum about a 3 x 1 hour BBC series that nobody has seen yet :). I feel like getting up and saying: "My name is Kathar1na and I watch BBC and read the Guardian and the Independent. I loved 'Man behaving badly' and I often watch 'Mock the Week' so I recognise the faces of Neil Morrissey and Ed Byrnes. Somehow I've read about Debbie MacGee and Paul Daniels and that he died and about Gogglebox although I've never seen it." It's just a bit of TV. It's not going to change the course of the world. It's probably going to have zilch impact on caminos, not given the impact of the multitude of articles and other PR campaigns going on all the time, including those of the Way of Saint James associations and returning pilgrims (of the ""right"" sort).

Oh can I like this post a 1000 times.
It really strikes a chord with me.
So true what you write. We are complex persons and we can have a full register of interests that we can explore.
I'm Sabine and I watch sitcoms on TV but also some culture shows on Arte TV, I read the Guardian also but like to browse the gossip magazines at the hairdressers. I like to attend the so called highbrow theatre plays but love to watch the annual Carnaval parade too.
I like Elbow and the Pixies but when at a pubquiz I do recognise the best off from the Spice Girls.

And indeed the show will have no influence at all on the numbers of pilgrims on the Camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Can I ask what you mean .
Sure. I have already apologized for the post. As I said, I think I was cranky (not having slept well), when I posted that. I guess I "read into" some posts (being cranky), that people were complaining about "celebrities" on the Camino. That would be a first world problem, as people in the third world have more pressing things to worry about. After re-reading the posts in this thread, after SabineP's response to my post, I recognized that I was judgemental myself and unkind (and really there was little complaining, just speculation about the broadcast). Hence the apology. May we all only have first world problems to deal with!:)

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Realistically I think it will make very little difference. We Brits are a tiny fraction of those walking the Caminos at the moment. A niche interest slot on BBC2 is unlikely to make much difference - even if it does feature 'the lovely Debbie McGee'. Even if it doubled the British presence on the Caminos hardly anyone would notice... ;)

Hello Bradypus , this may have been the case two Years ago but I live on the Caminio 2 days walk from Santiago and the number of UK pilgrims has really grown in the last two years. I noticed this by the amount of PG Tips & Tetley my family sends over so I can keep the smile on Pilgrim faces - be it morning - midday or afternoon tea :):) Hope to see more of you this Year.

The article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2018/11/pilgrimage

says this, "With just over a fortnight to tackle this ancient path, (names of participants excised to save space) hike through France and northern Spain to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and the shrine of St James."

This suggests that they are starting in SJPdP and going all the way to Santiago and I would like to suggest that's total crap. We all know this is probably little more than one of those cheap and nasty 'guided tours' where you bus for 6 hours and stroll for about 30 minutes before you stop for lunch and then bus a bit more to get to your hotel.

800 kms in 14 days = about 55 km/day. I call bullshit unless the BBC has replaced these media people with ultra-marathon runners.

I know that it's just TV making TV shows but would be nice if they were a bit more honest about it all.

Also, it may cause tens of thousands more 'pilgrims' walking at peak times when the Frances is already getting very crowded.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
As I said in the original thread, I spoke to one of the camera operators who told me that they had 15 days in which to film the programme, so no-one would be walking the whole Camino. They were planning to have the participants walk the last 100k to qualify for the credencial, but how many did I don't know.

But hopefully it will be good. Let's not criticise until we've seen it.

I hope with all my heart that it will be fantastic but I don't hold out too much hope. I'll wait and see the doco before I comment any further and if it is horrible it may reduce the numbers a bit so its easier to find a place to sleep most nights. :)

€60,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
The article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2018/11/pilgrimage

says this, "With just over a fortnight to tackle this ancient path, (names of participants excised to save space) hike through France and northern Spain to the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela and the shrine of St James."

This suggests that they are starting in SJPdP and going all the way to Santiago and I would like to suggest that's total crap. We all know this is probably little more than one of those cheap and nasty 'guided tours' where you bus for 6 hours and stroll for about 30 minutes before you stop for lunch and then bus a bit more to get to your hotel.

800 kms in 14 days = about 55 km/day. I call bullshit unless the BBC has replaced these media people with ultra-marathon runners.

I know that it's just TV making TV shows but would be nice if they were a bit more honest about it all.

Also, it may cause tens of thousands more 'pilgrims' walking at peak times when the Frances is already getting very crowded.

The article goes on to say: In this first episode, the pilgrims face one of the most gruelling parts of the Camino de Santiago route - a 26km hike from France into Spain. It sorts the seasoned walkers like Ed and JJ from the strollers, such as Neil, ...
A bit of googling gets you this:
So – the Camino de Santiago is pretty long – which part of it did you walk?
We did a Whitman's Sampler* – a grab bag of various bits from different parts of the trail. We did the hike over the Pyrenees from Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, over the hills and down again, over the course of two days. Then we tried different interesting stretches of it, then completed the last 100km – something you have to do to get your Compostela certificate.
Also: We started off by staying in real pilgrimage hostels (albergues) but we found that wasn't really working for us because of filming constraints – we were arriving quite late in the evening. Sometimes we weren't getting there until half an hour before lockdown. So, there was no time to relax or downtime because they lock the door and turn off the lights and then people are getting up at 5am, turning on their headtorches and making their way out the door.
It would be one thing if we were just walking it and getting there at 6pm and getting up at 5am, but it just wasn't working with the constraints for filming to be staying in the real, communal billets. So, we ended up mainly still staying in basic accommodation, but private. [Ed Byrne]
There is no suggestion that any of them walked the whole 800 km.
* A term more likely to be understood by Americans.

Last edited:
We did a Whitman's Sampler*
real pilgrimage hostels
but it just wasn't working with the constraints for filming to be staying in the real, communal billets. So, we ended up mainly still staying in basic accommodation, but private. [Ed Byrne]
There is no suggestion that any of them walked the whole 800 km.

Yes the language is correct , you nailed it Bert

***If they walked 200km total i will walk ;
Bourke St , Martin Place and Cavill Ave [ Au ]
Champs d Elysses [FR]
Picadilly and Oxford [UK]
Shaw St, Grant Ave, Michigan Ave [USA]
O' Connell St [ Where we got expelled from ]
Mariahilfer Straße [ Where the ladies dress to go shopping , class]

***In the NUTTY or PC [ The Raw ]

However there is a God , i believe The Invierno will become the way to SDC , i'm over 70 yrs and before i'm off i believe my words will prove to be correct [ No smart comments about when guys;) ]
Thanks Laurie, Scottie and Reb for your work on the future quietest way to the city.

Last edited:
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

My name is Henrik and I will be coming down to SJPdP from Sweden on March 26 and start walking on March 27. I don't really have any experience and I'm not the best at planning and I'm a little...
When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
I am finalizing my packing list for Frances, and do not want to over pack. (I am 71) I will be starting at SJPdP on April 25th to Roncesvalles and forward. I was hoping on some advise as to...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back