• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Beilari booking confirmation?

Kirstin A

Time of past OR future Camino
Leon-Santiago (2013)
St.Jean-Santiago (2016)
Hello All! I am new to the forum and will be starting my camino in exactly three weeks! Woo!

I would love to stay at Beilari my first night in SJPP. I sent a "Booking Request" from the Beilari website two days ago and have not received a response. Has anyone used this feature before? Is there usually a confirmation email?

I don't want to lose a spot at what seems like a lovely place!

Thanks!
Kirstin

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I have booked for the ninth of August for two people.
I booked in may and had no problem to date just have to reconfirm a couple of days before.

Buen Camino

Hello All! I am new to the forum and will be starting my camino in exactly three weeks! Woo!

I would love to stay at Beilari my first night in SJPP. I sent a "Booking Request" from the Beilari website two days ago and have not received a response. Has anyone used this feature before? Is there usually a confirmation email?

Thanks!
Kirstin

Hi Kirstin,

Perhaps you may want to try booking again with a note that this is a repeat just in case they have your first request. Otherwise, I'm not sure if there is an email listed on their site or not. If so, you could try that. Relax as you still have time to get in ----I hope!!!

By the way, I have stayed there twice on both of my Caminos. Cant say enough good things about this place. Buen Camino. Ed

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The nice people there are very good at responding, though sometimes it takes a few days especially if there is a number of bookings that they must process. Be patient for another day or two before you ask again.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I emailed lots of gites on the Le Puy Chemin for accommodation in May. Two didn't respond. I was worried because I knew that this was a prime time for French hikers, especially over long weekends. I emailed the 2 gites a second time. Still no response! Finally, I found other alternatives. However, I called in to one of the original ones for a coffee, and the lady said to one of my walking companions, a Frenchman, that she had been expecting an Australian pilgrim who didn't show up! I apologised to her and explained why. Maybe it is not obligatory in France to respond to emails about bookings.

BTW, I can recommend Itzalpea as a place to stay in SJPP, should you be unlucky with Beilari!

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Thanks!
Kirstin
I have just received a confirmation email from their site for a sept night. It took about 4 days. I stayed there in 2013 and it proved a great starting experience and i met up with a number of fellow pilgrims from there further along the Camino later. I know it has new management now but they appear to carry on the good atmosphere.

Hi Kirstin,

Perhaps you may want to try booking again with a note that this is a repeat just in case they have your first request. Otherwise, I'm not sure if there is an email listed on their site or not. If so, you could try that. Relax as you still have time to get in ----I hope!!!

By the way, I have stayed there twice on both of my Caminos. Cant say enough good things about this place. Buen Camino. Ed

Took your advice and sent a second email, seems they did not get the first. But I am booked!

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum

...I am on day eight of walking the Francés at the moment. It is quite busy. A lot of talk about beds (and the need to book ahead). I don't book. Today I tried really hard not to get a bed. I...
I started from Pamplona this morning for a quick week walking before starting service as a hospitalera next week back in Pamplona. The trail up to Alto de Perdón has only a few big puddles left...
I’m heading to the Frances shortly and was going to be a bit spontaneous with rooms. I booked the first week just to make sure and was surprised at how tight reservations were. As I started making...
Just reading this thread https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/news-from-the-camino.86228/ and the OP mentions people being fined €12000. I knew that you cannot do the Napoleon in...
Ultreia, y'all! I am excited to start my first camino soon and have a question about the first time I use my Pilgrim's Passport. I have one already (purchased from Ivar) but was still planning to...
Hello, I would be grateful for some advice from the ones of you who are walking/have recently walked from SJPdP :) 1 - How busy is the first part of the camino right now? I read some reports of a...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back