A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

Berghaus Freeflow IV 30 + 6 ladies fit

Just started the rucksack 'hunt' and I tried one of these today. It felt great but I'm interested to know if anyone has any experience of it under Camino conditions?

Thanks

marktqm

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances (2006)
Hi JaneB,

I interpret this as 30L, expandable by 6L more, right? Size seems ok. It's the stuff that you stuff in it that could break your back so you're only halfway there. Start weighing your gear. Good luck. ;-)

Mark

Hi Janetb, I bought one to take on the Camino with me in August. I have been practising with it for over a month now and have had no problems at all. I really like mine and am glad I choose this one. I did try a few others including a Deuter backpack, but I preferred the freelow. Hope this helps

Shell :D

Jupp

Hi Janet,

Positive experience with the size, yes. My wife had a Deuter 34+4 L. and was very satisfied. It depends of course of the things you want to take with you.
Very light clothes and as less as possible, also a raincover (insides of the rucksack) could be usefull in case of sudden rainfall.
Buen Camino, Jupp

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 115 14.6%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%