Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Pilgrim Pouch carry bags with different designs
A lightweight carry bag handy for walking, biking, traveling, & Caminos

Best blog ever - Camino de Madrid

Caminando

Veteran Member
If anyone (not too many please) wants to walk this way then Ali's is the finest blog about it. Articulate, chatty, with excellent pics, you'll do no better.

Thanks Ali - I admit to being a bit choked when I read your blog; this is a fine route, isn't it?

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

alipilgrim

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Listed in my signature
Denis, thank you so much for your kind words and support! The Madrid route is truly a very special camino, which made it so easy to 'blog' about. I would walk it again in a heartbeat.

I'm only just back on the Forum now, even though it's been 2.5 weeks since I finished my camino in Santiago, so I hope to be able to post some tidbits on the route above and beyond those mentioned in my blog. I'm off again on Saturday to Germany for a river cruise with my mom, then 2 weeks in England, so some info will have to wait till I return.

Buen Camino to all,

alipilgrim

2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.
Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop

Caminando

Veteran Member
alipilgrim said:
Denis, thank you so much for your kind words and support! The Madrid route is truly a very special camino, which made it so easy to 'blog' about. I would walk it again in a heartbeat.

I'm only just back on the Forum now, even though it's been 2.5 weeks since I finished my camino in Santiago, so I hope to be able to post some tidbits on the route above and beyond those mentioned in my blog. I'm off again on Saturday to Germany for a river cruise with my mom, then 2 weeks in England, so some info will have to wait till I return.

Buen Camino to all,

alipilgrim

Hi Ali

That's a great way to complete your time in Europe.

I've been looking at autumn for the CM :shock: again - cooler + cheaper flight dates....let's see... :arrow:

D

Deleted member 3000

Ali, most of your posts seemed to be on an iPhone. Did you use WiFi, or did you have wireless service? If so, what carrier, and what cost? Thanks.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads