• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Beware of thieve disguised as peregrinos

JasonEnLondon

After nine exceptionally enjoyable days on the Camino, my tenth day started with an unfortunate event which eventually ended my 1st Camino attempt.

Basically, my phone was stolen, very possibly by someone who disguised as a peregrino, at Casa del Santo in Santo Domingo de LA Calzada. It happened within a 6-8 minutes window between the moment I started cooking my breakfast to the moment that I went to check my phone charging status. The phone was gone by the time I got back, the charger was left hanging on the wall though.

The receptionist told me someone found a sim card on the stairs, later I confirmed that this in one of the sim card that I stored in the external casing of the phone. And according to my later conversation with the Spanish police, whoever stole my phone is a professional thief. He stole the phone, stripped the case and throw away the sim cards, all done smoothly, in a professional way.

Also according to some of the fellow peregrinos, earlier at Albergue de Municipal at Najera, the receptionist stopped several attempts of stealing conducted by a few latin looking males who dressed like peregrinos.

Later that night, I reported the case to the Spanish police, the police did very well in comforting me. Not only they tried to come to the hotel with me to try to find a translator to understand my case better, they apologised for the inconvenience caused by this crime more than once, one of them even used Google translator on his mobile phone to tell me that "crime against pilgrimage is inexcusable!" I didn't expect any significant finding regard my phone, but I hope that by bring attention to the fellow peregrinos, the future will be harder for these thieves.

Because there is work related data that's not backed up online, I had to arrange travel back home after 10 days on the Camino. It's sad that my 1st Camino attempt has to end in this way. Damn the thieves.

So fellow peregrinos, please beware of thieves operating on the Camino, and have contingency plan for an uninterrupted Camino journey.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Jason,
Really sorry to hear what happened to you, hopefully you can return someday.
Jim

There is a big lesson to be learned here and its been said many times and that is not to leave valuables anywhere let along in plain sight, You have to be very vigilant and people forget this when visiting foreign country's, Keep your guard up at all times

Dave

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
@JasonEnLondon

So sorry to hear that. My head lamp was also stolen while sleeping in Ventos de Naron albergue. So bloody what... But something I simply can not understand... Your phone was stolen and for that reason you finished your Camino????
Come on, really??????????? Serious???!!!!!

All that I can say is:

Buen Going Home
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5M5xljdCI)

:cry:

Jason, I am so sorry to hear that your Camino experience was cut short in this way. When I walked there were stories about professional 'peregrinos' working the Road, living off people who offered them food in the albergues and gave them glasses of wine in the evening. Yes there are people like that, but who knows what their story is - sharing with them is none the less a kindness. I never heard of any of them hurting people or stealing from 'real' peregrinos, and it saddens me to think anyone would stoop that low. Although I agree you should never leave valuables out of your sight, I don't think you should always be on your guard either - it would ruin your Camino and in 99% of cases be a wasted effort and put barriers between you and the people you meet. Don't be naive, but don't be suspicious of everybody either. And next time maybe you can find a way to leave mobiles with work related things at home? I hope you can get back to the Camino soon and that it will be everything you hoped for.

Buen Camino
Linda

I am really sorry to hear about your phone being stolen. And even sorrier that you ended your Camino because of the loss of the work related material on it. Your experience has pretty much convinced me to leave my iPad at home..not that it has anything really important on it, but because I don't want to have to worry about it and even though it's a mini, I don't want the extra weight.. I'll probably bring an old iPhone with nothing on it or do like I did on my first Camino..bring my very inexpensive phone purchased in Pamplona used for infrequent phone calls home and use public computers for FB posts. I hope you return soon to complete your pilgrimage.

I got the impression reading Jason's post that he had to return home, not because he was soured by the Camino, but because essential work related data was stored on his stolen phone.

Last May, I stayed at the Albergue in Uterga. There was a goodly mix of congenial pilgrims who got along very well and we all enjoyed a delightful dinner together. And I thought: this is as it should be: well intentioned people of goodwill reaching across language, national, economic and social barriers to create good fellowship, heaven on earth.

When we returned to our sleeping quarters, it was discovered that a camera was missing.

The most tragic result of this was not the loss of property. It was the loss of trust between pilgrims. Trust between strangers is as delicate as a butterfly's wing. The atmosphere changed immediately as people suddenly realized that that their fellow pilgrim was not the good fellow they had broken bread with, but the stranger from the unknown valley on the other side of the mountain.

And who stole the camera: The Spoiler.

The Spoilers have always been with us. They appear whenever people of good will and vision try to create peace, love and a moment of heaven on earth.

The Spoilers have always won. That's because peace, love and trust is so fragile between you and the stranger. But it doesn't have to be that way, There is no such thing as out and out evil. The Spoiler can be defeated by understanding. He is just a poor lost soul.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
I chose the camera I took because it ran on AA batteries.
Since then, I have purchased another camera, and this one runs on a unique rechargable battery for that camera alone. So my camera is not vulnerable while the battery is charging, and there is no reason to take a battery that doesn't fit in anything.

The camera is the only technology I take with me. No cell phone, No computer notebook...

A pilgrimage with no strings leading back home is the best.

I guess the big lesson here besides the trust issue is: always back up your data! Use the cloud or Dropbox or email, but anything not backed up is always vulnerable.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
It's a shame this happened but I'm not surprised. People should act just as though they were in any big city in the USA. The Camino tempts one to believe they are in some Golden Age where there is an unspoken code of honor. But the truth is where is prey, there are predators. The 'petition' scam is also Alive and well on the Camino. A group of teens asking that you sign their petition meets you on the trail into the village and while you are listening and signing, the sweet girls are picking your pockets. I saw that one last year.

Experienced pilgrims keep saying 'Don't take anything you cannot afford to lose'

That advice stands.

It is still disheartening and scary to hear.
I know it caused me some sleepless nights about my VDLP walk.
But in the end, if you live life in fear, that is not really living, is it?

skilsaw said:

For you...

For the OP, it appears that a pilgrimage that allowed him to do the camino with the necessity of fitting in some work related duties was the best......probably because it made it possible....rather than waiting for a time in his life when he could sever such ties. Or, maybe it is just a choice that is best for him. There is no universal best.

I will be occasionally checking on business related matters while away. I will also be checking on our kids....one of which we will have dropped off at university the week before our departure, and being his first time living away. That is what is best for me and I wouldn't dream of imagining it would be best for others. Some strings leading back home may be necessary.

Life will continue on the "Camino" As ever there will be light and also darkness, there will be sunshine and rain, there will be happiness and sadness and alas night and day, always another day..
This journey will at times be an enormous challenge to the Pilgrim, the unexpected , the mysterious and then the sheer wonder of it all..We walk on. Buen Camino :arrow:

Sometimes I wish my phone had been stolen so I could have just continued to Santiago oblivious to the outside world rather then breaking the journey at Burgos to head back to reality

We had passports, cameras, Compostelas and phone all stolen in france (not at an albergue) and at a campsite someone stole a microtowel and a pair of manky socks (how desperate!) It makes you feel awful at the time because - especially when a' pilgrimage, we trust and feel trusted. But the simple facts are that some people will rob you anywhere anytime. So it is best to have old gear, old phones and be a bit cleverer than we were, and keep anything really precious hidden on your body. But also accept this as the way of the world, and just another surmountable problem, like blisters, getting lost or food poisoning. And also thank your God that YOU are not such a git who would do that to anyone....

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
so this is also happening now in the camino frances. the economic situation must be getting worse and worse in spain. this all started from march of this year. i am really very sorry to hear of these property crimes.

this is more important now for hospitaleros to require proper id when registering to stay in albergues - passport, national identity card, apart from the credencial del perigrinos. maybe also to require peregrinos to show id when entering the albergue. i realised this is asking too much. but how do you segregate the peregrinos from the non-peregrinos? if you don't feel safe in the municipal albergues, where can you feel safe?

Met a Belgian in Deba today that told us he had stayed in an albergue where some wellorganised thieves emptied all the lockers with backpacks while the peregrinos were sleeping. He had lost all his things except for the valuables he had in a locker beside his bed locked with a code . I did not exactly understand where this was but I think it was in France som days before. He only had a small backpack now given to him by the police.
Randi

I really don't think it is the albergues responsibility to keep track of everybody...

We are talking an adult audience here, be careful with your gear and responsible for yourselves, here as everywhere else.

Also, I am fairly sure thieves have roamed the Camino for hundreds or years not just since march...

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
when i walked the camino frances last year and the camino de la plata this year, most of the albergues have asked me for proper id. this is to prevent thieves with stolen credencials from registering as peregrinos in order to enter the albergues. i know this is not the hospitaleros' responsibility. but if we can just prevent thieveries even once, it is worth thinking about.

i will be working as a hospitalero in a week's time in sdc. i hope my religious foundation has a policy of checking id.

Pieces said:

Also, I am fairly sure thieves have roamed the Camino for hundreds of years not just since march...

Correct, just have a look at some of the medieval Camino documents, nothing new here. Just use common precaution and take all valuables you need to bring (includes passport!) in a waterproof bag with you everywhere, including toilet and shower. Buen and safe Camino! SY

Maybe,as in medieval times, there is a case for reading the Commination over the thieves...
'Cursed be he who removes his neighbour's landmark.......' being one line.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Tia Valeria said:
Maybe,as in medieval times, there is a case for reading the Commination over the thieves...
'Cursed be he who removes his neighbour's landmark.......' being one line.

Yes, we have somehow progressed in the punishment department, haven't we? ;-) SY

Pieces said:
we have ? :shock:

does that mean I need to stop cursing people ? :evil:

Me would guess so, always remember the danger of rebounding curses 8) Blessing people is sooo much safer! :lol: SY

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
To all of you guys, thank you very much for your sympathy.

First, I love my camino and I think I had my happiest 10 days in the past 2 years, so I will definitely return to finish my Camino when I found next opportunity to do it!!!

Second, the phone itself is 2.5 years old so it wont worth much, I pity the thieves who risk been punished by the God for stealing a item that doesn't worth much to them.

Third, I think I should take part of the responsibilities as I shouldn't have left it there.

piogaw said:
so this is also happening now in the camino frances. the economic situation must be getting worse and worse in spain. this all started from march of this year. i am really very sorry to hear of these property crimes.

this is more important now for hospitaleros to require proper id when registering to stay in albergues - passport, national identity card, apart from the credencial del perigrinos. maybe also to require peregrinos to show id when entering the albergue. i realised this is asking too much. but how do you segregate the peregrinos from the non-peregrinos? if you don't feel safe in the municipal albergues, where can you feel safe?

I definitely think the Albergues should also learn a lesson and improve their infrastructures, usually add lockers and putting more vigorous id checking can be so helpful to the peregrinos, while won't cost a fortune.

nidarosa said:
Jason, I am so sorry to hear that your Camino experience was cut short in this way. When I walked there were stories about professional 'peregrinos' working the Road, living off people who offered them food in the albergues and gave them glasses of wine in the evening. Yes there are people like that, but who knows what their story is - sharing with them is none the less a kindness. I never heard of any of them hurting people or stealing from 'real' peregrinos, and it saddens me to think anyone would stoop that low. Although I agree you should never leave valuables out of your sight, I don't think you should always be on your guard either - it would ruin your Camino and in 99% of cases be a wasted effort and put barriers between you and the people you meet. Don't be naive, but don't be suspicious of everybody either. And next time maybe you can find a way to leave mobiles with work related things at home? I hope you can get back to the Camino soon and that it will be everything you hoped for.

Buen Camino
Linda

Dear Linda,

I totally agree, although the urgency to gain access to my data is the very direct reason that I terminated my Camino prematurely. On the other hand, I do feel that the need to keep high alert all the time will ruin the rest of my camino experience, thus I stopped this time so that I can calm down and adjust my perspective on how I can enjoy Camino in a more healthy way.

I feel I was carrying too much "valuables" and I also wasn't in a status to allow me to enjoy an uninterrupted Camino whatever happens. I will learn from my lesson this time, and come back to the Camino soon.

Buen Camino
Jason

Canucks said:
skilsaw said:

For you...

For the OP, it appears that a pilgrimage that allowed him to do the camino with the necessity of fitting in some work related duties was the best......probably because it made it possible....rather than waiting for a time in his life when he could sever such ties. Or, maybe it is just a choice that is best for him. There is no universal best.

I will be occasionally checking on business related matters while away. I will also be checking on our kids....one of which we will have dropped off at university the week before our departure, and being his first time living away. That is what is best for me and I wouldn't dream of imagining it would be best for others. Some strings leading back home may be necessary.

Exactly, for me, I have made commitment to other people so that I can get on the Camino, and in some cases(like this) I just have to head back so that those who trusted me are not betrayed.

I do regret that I couldn't finish my Camino, but I still think I did the necessary thing.

capecorps said:
I got the impression reading Jason's post that he had to return home, not because he was soured by the Camino, but because essential work related data was stored on his stolen phone.

Last May, I stayed at the Albergue in Uterga. There was a goodly mix of congenial pilgrims who got along very well and we all enjoyed a delightful dinner together. And I thought: this is as it should be: well intentioned people of goodwill reaching across language, national, economic and social barriers to create good fellowship, heaven on earth.

When we returned to our sleeping quarters, it was discovered that a camera was missing.

The most tragic result of this was not the loss of property. It was the loss of trust between pilgrims. Trust between strangers is as delicate as a butterfly's wing. The atmosphere changed immediately as people suddenly realized that that their fellow pilgrim was not the good fellow they had broken bread with, but the stranger from the unknown valley on the other side of the mountain.

And who stole the camera: The Spoiler.

The Spoilers have always been with us. They appear whenever people of good will and vision try to create peace, love and a moment of heaven on earth.

The Spoilers have always won. That's because peace, love and trust is so fragile between you and the stranger. But it doesn't have to be that way, There is no such thing as out and out evil. The Spoiler can be defeated by understanding. He is just a poor lost soul.

I agree, this is also something I wanted to say. I pity the one who committed the crime, he will definitely go to hell, and there's no chance he'd avoid that. :twisted:

KinkyOne said:
@JasonEnLondon

So sorry to hear that. My head lamp was also stolen while sleeping in Ventos de Naron albergue. So bloody what... But something I simply can not understand... Your phone was stolen and for that reason you finished your Camino????
Come on, really??????????? Serious???!!!!!

All that I can say is:

Buen Going Home
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5M5xljdCI)

:cry:

Man, I am not so luck, if it is just my head lamp then I would definitely continue. But there's stuff in my phone that I just can't live without.

Now I am at home, and I thank God that my wallet was still with me!!! :wink:

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
JasonEnLondon said:
... I wanted to say. I pity the one who committed the crime, he will definitely go to hell, and there's no chance he'd avoid that. :twisted:

I liked some of your previous posts, this one, not so much. I really have to bite my tongue to not say more. Yes, I do understand your frustration, but still ... Remember "Don't Judge, Lest you Be Judged!" SY

JasonEnLondon said:
I definitely think the Albergues should also learn a lesson and improve their infrastructures, usually add lockers and putting more vigorous id checking can be so helpful to the peregrinos, while won't cost a fortune.
I worry when I see statements like this. One's personal security is just that, personal. If you want high levels access control and greater security, pay for a hotel room. Don't expect the albergue network to provide that for you and remain affordable and accessible to the less well-off amongst us.

BTW, the couple of albergues that I used where lockers were provided didn't make me feel much more confident about the security of my pack. In one place the lockers were remote from the dormitory in a little used part of the building, and were not very robust. In my view, they could easily have been broken into and that would not have been detected by the hospitaleros.

The advice already given is sound:
  • minimise what you carry and don't feel you can do without
  • always carry high value items with you
  • be friendly, but don't trust strangers with your valuables.

JasonEnLondon said:
I pity the one who committed the crime, he will definitely go to hell, and there's no chance he'd avoid that.
This sounds like God's prerogative, not man's.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I don't think anyone would want my flip-phone:) So sorry to hear about your experience! I hope you use this as motivation to return.

I agree, Doug.

A good thief could break into most of the lockers with a credit card or a bobby pin in very few seconds. . .

And honestly, leaving valuables in a hotel room is just as risky.

SYates said:
JasonEnLondon said:
... I wanted to say. I pity the one who committed the crime, he will definitely go to hell, and there's no chance he'd avoid that. :twisted:

I liked some of your previous posts, this one, not so much. I really have to bite my tongue to not say more. Yes, I do understand your frustration, but still ... Remember "Don't Judge, Lest you Be Judged!" SY

Ha, I was just trying to be kidding. But seems it is a bit overdone. :oops:

A selection of Camino Jewellery
dougfitz said:
JasonEnLondon said:
I worry when I see statements like this. One's personal security is just that, personal. If you want high levels access control and greater security, pay for a hotel room. Don't expect the albergue network to provide that for you and remain affordable and accessible to the less well-off amongst us.

BTW, the couple of albergues that I used where lockers were provided didn't make me feel much more confident about the security of my pack. In one place the lockers were remote from the dormitory in a little used part of the building, and were not very robust. In my view, they could easily have been broken into and that would not have been detected by the hospitaleros.

The advice already given is sound:
  • minimise what you carry and don't feel you can do without
  • always carry high value items with you
  • be friendly, but don't trust strangers with your valuables.

I hope you can see that there's a bit of desperation in my rightnow.

I started the Camino with a completely fresh perspective on people walking around me, and I think that's why it was so enjoyable. But knowing there are organised thieves disguised as peregrinos changed this, and I am just eager to find a solution, so that I can come back to the Camino with less concern about the thieves problem.

In the albergue where I lost my phone, there was only 2 socket for a room of more than 20 people, that's why I had to leave my phone charging in a location that's not so safe. And there are albergues where there are sockets just next to your head, that in those places I never has to leave my phone unattained. That's why I think there are some minimal things the albergue can do to dramatically improve the security status.

Just want to share my personally thoughts.

The wonder is, to me, that more cameras/phones/etc don't go missing, the way they're left around the place charging up overnight.
Moral of story, carry a spare, fully charged mobile phone battery (small and light), and choose a camera which uses dry cell batteries, rather than needing to recharge.
Just my fourpennorth.....

JasonEnLondon said:
But there's stuff in my phone that I just can't live without.:
Begs the question, obviously, if you can't live without these accoutrements of modern life, then why are you taking yourself off on a camino??
Most of us do have other commitments, and often find it hard to get away, and often have to forego our planned adventure. End of.
I believe there was life before the mobile phone arrived, though many would dispute this, it seems, judging by the amount of time they spend with the wretched things glued to their ears....

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Sojourner47 said:
JasonEnLondon said:
But there's stuff in my phone that I just can't live without.:
Begs the question, obviously, if you can't live without these accoutrements of modern life, then why are you taking yourself off on a camino??
Most of us do have other commitments, and often find it hard to get away, and often have to forego our planned adventure. End of.
I believe there was life before the mobile phone arrived, though many would dispute this, it seems, judging by the amount of time they spend with the wretched things glued to their ears....

Hey, you know what, this is exactly the question I was asking myself on my last day after my phone was stolen.

On the way I saw a line painted on the road side: "why are you walking?", I don't know really at that point, I didn't think I was ready for the Camino, and the 10 days on Camino seem to have already gave me what I was looking for anyway.

Being this is a thread purely dedicated to warn people of the danger of theft, I wouldn't discuss my exit in too much details, I will start another thread shortly to try to talk about more about my Camino experience.

Although such incidents are very unfortunate, I totally agree with Doug. Hospitaleros' responsibilities include caring for pilgrims, not policing. Depending on the albergue this includes cooking, cleaning and welcoming pilgrims. If I had to check the identity of every pilgrim entering an albergue I would think twice about volunteering my time. And IMHO the spirit of the Camino would be in jeopardy in doing so.
In the albergue where I lost my phone, there was only 2 socket for a room of more than 20 people, that's why I had to leave my phone charging in a location that's not so safe. And there are albergues where there are sockets just next to your head, that in those places I never has to leave my phone unattained. That's why I think there are some minimal things the albergue can do to dramatically improve the security status.
Municipal and parrocial albergues serve all - those who can afford private albergues, hotels or casa rurales and those that can't. At 5 or 6 euros a night you get a roof over your head, a bed and a shower. In addition many donativos offer a dinner and breakfast. No, a personal socket is not included in that price and neither is a hospitalero responsible for your personal effects.

I feel that we need to be realistic about what we expect. And thankful for what we receive.

I hope that you will be able to return, should you decide to do so.

This whole thread has pretty much convinced me to leave my iPad mini at home and just take my very inexpensive flip phone I bought last year in Pamplona and my camera. I'll need to charge the batteries for my camera, but if someone steals the charger/battery, they will be pretty useless without the camera. The fewer things I have to worry about, the freer I'll be. Hmmm! I need to think about that more in my day to day living :)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Don't rely on anyone else to look after your valuables, especially when you have other people's info on your devices. You might want to consider buying/getting a camera that takes AA batteries, which saves you having to charge anything at all, and batteries are readily available - you can even borrow someone else's out of a flashlight or camera for 10 secs to take a pic if yours are flat! If you can't charge your mobile, there are other options, payphones etc. en route. You will probably survive for 24 hrs without being connected to your everyday world. Maybe you shouldn't promise to call home every day at a specific time, allowing for changing circumstances, and do you really need to check your messages? Don't let practical problems and anxieties stand in your way unless they really need to. Sorry to state the obvious, but this is time out from your everyday life and routines. Time to rethink and enjoy!

Buen Camino,
Linda

I recently walked with an iPad, an iPhone 5, and a Nokia phone. Plus a camera which required rechargeable batteries.

I walked from SJPP and I was careful. I had no problems.

It's too easy to become moribund with fear and mistrust. That said, just because you are on a pilgrimage, it doesn't give you some kind of spiritual immunity against common thievery.

Historically, the Camino has always been full of thieves and vagabonds.

Just be sensible, be careful, and don't walk in fear.

Bill

Hello Ltfit,

Just to say thank you for your common sense advice and comments. It is much appreciated.

I met one or two hospitaleros last May 2012 when I did my Camino and they were true gems.

Best regards
Charlie

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Jason, I have heard about what happened but didn't know it meant having to go home. Word is spreading about thieves disguised as pilgrims and your story. Hopefully you can return some day to finish your journey.
Stephanie from Boston says hello and sorry you had that experience.

blessedtraveler said:
Jason, I have heard about what happened but didn't know it meant having to go home. Word is spreading about thieves disguised as pilgrims and your story. Hopefully you can return some day to finish your journey.
Stephanie from Boston says hello and sorry you had that experience.

Hi Stepanie! It's good to hear to you, hope you are doing al-right with you Camino

I made mistake by taking something I can't afford to lose, so it is largely my fault then.

I am back at home, getting a new phone, and I am already planning to get back to Camino to finish off the rest of my journey, probably later this year.

Buen Camino!

All the best regarding your return to the Camino, Jason! I really wish you ULTREIA!!!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back