• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Biarritz to SJPDP Aug 29th, 2021

dreymorris

Time of past OR future Camino
I'm arriving on AF at 13:50. Is there anyone who would
Iike to share a transfer with Express Bourricot?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Share a cab. It is easy. Walk out the front doors of the airport, find a cab to go to SJPdP, ask the next 3 with backpacks if they want to share a cab to SJPdP and an hour later all of you will be in SJPdP. It is fast, easy and you get to meet 3 new peregrinos before you get there. Adventure #1 - Check!

Share a cab. It is easy. Walk out the front doors of the airport, find a cab to go to SJPdP, ask the next 3 with backpacks if they want to share a cab to SJPdP and an hour later all of you will be in SJPdP. It is fast, easy and you get to meet 3 new peregrinos before you get there. Adventure #1 - Check!
I've already considered this, and it's an option as is a taxi to the Bayonne train station. I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw this out there in case someone was interested. There may not be as many pilgrims in past years on the same flight.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I've already considered this, and it's an option as is a taxi to the Bayonne train station. I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw this out there in case someone was interested. There may not be as many pilgrims in past years on the same flight.
I walked from Biarritz airport to the train station (maybe 20 or 30 minutes), got a train to Bayonne and then the St Jean train ......

I did this in a year when the train to SJPdP was not running so, I created an adventure within an adventure.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
We have also made arrangements for a transfer with Express Bourricot on August 17th. They keep us updated as to how many people have signed up to be on the same shuttle. Price keeps dropping. Great communicators and seem to be on top of everything.

We have also made arrangements for a transfer with Express Bourricot on August 17th. They keep us updated as to how many people have signed up to be on the same shuttle. Price keeps dropping. Great communicators and seem to be on top of everything.
That is great to know as they advised me that they would keep me informed.

There was no backpack at the airport as I arrived in July 2019. Until 5mins to the departure of the train no backpack at the trainstation, either. On the evening train there were 20-30 pilgrims to SJPdP. Didn't find out where they hid.

BC
Roland

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Same here, Express Bourricot booked on Aug 22, still no other passengers.
EP will advise you the number of co-passengers and cost shortly before the date, If too expensive, you can cancel easily and take a cab or bus to central Bayonne instead. If you miss the train to SJPdP that day, stay the night in Bayonne, a lovely town, much more French atmosphere than SJPd, nice restaurants,
shame to miss this.

Buen Camino

We stayed overnight in Bayonne in 2019 and then took the train the next day to SJPdP. You are right it is a lovely town. This time we will shuttle from Biarritz directly to SJPdP.

Be aware, that there are only 2 trains on sunday, if they didn't change the schedule since 2019.
One on the late morning and one on the evening. For the evening train the pilgrims office were opened on sunday evening.

Hope you will get enough people together, so EB will drive for a decent price.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Be aware, that there are only 2 trains on sunday, if they didn't change the schedule since 2019.
One on the late morning and one on the evening. For the evening train the pilgrims office were opened on sunday evening.

Hope you will get enough people together, so EB will drive for a decent price.
On Rail Europe, there's a 15:30 train from Bayonne. I'm keeping fingers crossed but if not will take a taxi to Bayonne to catch this train.

A selection of Camino Jewellery

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back