• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Biarritz to SJPdP

Sharron13

Time of past OR future Camino
April/May
Hello from Australia,

I am looking for help in transferring from Biarritz Airport to SJPdP on 23rd April. Express Bourricot is fully booked (sad face). There is no doubt multiple threads on my subject, but I’m unfamiliar in navigating to most recent.
I arrive Air France from CDG at 1745.
Cheers.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi, Sharron, welcome to the forum. :)

When you arrive at the airport, head to the main entrance. Look for fellow pilgrims (backpacks, patches, shells, anxious expressions, etc.) Ask if anyone would like to share a cab, or has transport they can share. You'll likely get a number of takers.

Buen Camino.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hello from Australia,

I am looking for help in transferring from Biarritz Airport to SJPdP on 23rd April. Express Bourricot is fully booked (sad face). There is no doubt multiple threads on my subject, but I’m unfamiliar in navigating to most recent.
I arrive Air France from CDG at 1745.
Cheers.
I did this but booked a private transfer when i could not find any fellow pilgrims here with my same travel times. I remember the driver noting he could not add anyone to the ride because his passenger list is checked as he arrives to pick up his fare. i have no idea if he was being truthful, but i think it is worth checking out before you make your plans.

I did this but booked a private transfer when i could not find any fellow pilgrims here with my same travel times. I remember the driver noting he could not add anyone to the ride because his passenger list is checked as he arrives to pick up his fare. i have no idea if he was being truthful, but i think it is worth checking out before you make your plans.
Thanks for the reply - it’ll come together somehow.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
We arrive in Biarritz around noon on The 24th. We have reservations on the 2pm Train from Bayonne to SJPD. The schedule is showing its not running due to the strike, will there be bus service at Bayonne or should we make other arrangement. Express Bouricott is full so we would appreciate any info !

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back