Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Biarritz to St Jean

Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Ulysse

You can take all types of transport. However if you want to catch the last train to St JPdeP at 18:20, take a taxi from the airport to the SNCF station in Bayonne. It will cost you around 12 euros.

Magnara

Maggie Ramsay
Year of past OR future Camino
Santiago de Compostela (2005) Via Francigena (2010) Le Puy to St Jean (2014)
What would it cost to catch a taxi the whole way from Biarritz to St Jean Pied de Port?
Magnara

larryflo

taxi

I took a taxi from the airport to SJPP this past May. I think it was worth the 75 Euro expense. I had a bike. Email me and I will give you the name of the great driver/owner who picked me up.

Larry

paulmack

Yes, but for your 75 euro taxi fare, you could just take a bus to Bayonne and live it up for a night. Take the morning train to St Jean.

Paul

Camino Masks
This week, 50% off ALL Camino Masks
Rent a house in Santiago (1 month minimum)
300m from the cathedral and around the corner from the fresh food market in Santiago. Perfect place to tele commute from (1GB symmetrical connection).

Dawn of a new Day

bus

depends what time you land in biaritz. if you arrive before 5 , i would take the bus, that way you can take the last train. ST.pdp is well worth staying at least 1/2 day,
d

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings