• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bigorne - Private Albergue

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I inform you that after conversations conducted with the owner of the Café Giestas in Bigorne, Lamego has solved the issue of Albergue de Bigorne. So, it is available a private Albergue in the village of Bigorne, with good conditions to receive the pilgrims.

Albergue Cantinho da Serra
Rua João Paulo II, n.125
5100-330 Bigorne, Lamego

Email: cantinhodaserrabigorne@hotmail.com
Phone:+351 254 689 284
Mobile phone:+351 934 034 685
Great news, Aurelio! I see from google maps that it is about 16 km south of the city of Lamego. I don't have a good understand of the stages of this caminho, but it is always good to hear that there are more and more lodging options. It is such a beautiful part of Portugal, I can't wait to walk it! Bom caminho, Laurie

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Thanks Aurelio. I’ve started work on my notes from my October CPI. I hope to load a basic document here in the resource section after Christmas holidays. It is my opportunity to relax, go through my scribblings and put it all in a logical order. I’ll add this update for Bigorne also.
Cheers, Grace

Thanks Aurelio. I’ve started work on my notes from my October CPI. I hope to load a basic document here in the resource section after Christmas holidays. It is my opportunity to relax, go through my scribblings and put it all in a logical order. I’ll add this update for Bigorne also.
Cheers, Grace

Oh, the CPI is a camino that is really calling to me. I for one will be very happy to hear all about your experience. Bom caminho, Laurie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
I inform you that after conversations conducted with the owner of the Café Giestas in Bigorne, Lamego has solved the issue of Albergue de Bigorne. So, it is available a private Albergue in the village of Bigorne, with good conditions to receive the pilgrims.

Albergue Cantinho da Serra
Rua João Paulo II, n.125
5100-330 Bigorne, Lamego

Email: cantinhodaserrabigorne@hotmail.com
Phone:+351 254 689 284
Mobile phone:+351 934 034 685

The hotel Cantinho da Serra does not exist. The bar offers a room without toilet, dirty, with a single bed broke. If we gave in Italy for accommodation of its kind to those arriving by boat would give us racists. If you organized differently you stop. Sad experience of October 2016. Atymon

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The hotel Cantinho da Serra does not exist. The bar offers a room without toilet, dirty, with a single bed broke. If we gave in Italy for accommodation of its kind to those arriving by boat would give us racists. If you organized differently you stop. Sad experience of October 2016. Atymon

Thank you.

I already sent the person responsible for the albergue (no hotel) the comment you posted on the forum.

If you want to sleep in a hotel, in the village of Mézio there is a hotel:
CASA DO ARCO - CASA DE CAMPO
Rua da Fonte, Travessa 25 de Abril, nº 3, Cimo de Aldeia, Mezio, 3600-401 Mezio, Portugal.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/casa-do-arco-casa-de-campo.pt-pt.html

Or in Bigorne CASINHA DO MÁRIO:
Travessa de Sao Sebastiao 1, 5100-330 Bigorne

http://www.booking.com/hotel/pt/cas...A;homd=1;atlas_nodate=1;atlas_src=hp_iw_title

AMSimoes

Last edited:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back