• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bike boxes in Santiago

anned

We are planning to cycle from Seville to Santiago in June and when we arrive in Santiago we need to obtain 2 bike boxes (ex bike shop normally protects bikes fine on planes). Does anyone know of a suitable source for these boxes (we only have a Saturday to collect them). Alternatively we wondered if anyone knew a sympathetic hotelier who would arrange them for us to collect when we arrived at their hotel. We fly Ryanair so need to protect them well! We also need a hotelier who speaks English! Thanks Anne

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
I have just come back from Santiago, and I also used Velocipedo, Rua de San Pedro. They did a first class job on packing my bike. They took the bike including empty paniers, handle bar bag, cycling shoes and helmet etc. It was wrapped up in rubber, peddles off and handle bar turned and put into an old cycle box, 19 euros. They then gave it to a Taxi firm who picked me up from my hotel the next morning in time for the Ryanair flight.
There is an internet cafe at Rua da Senra near the park. Here you can book your return flights and print off your online check in.
I stayed at Hotel Entrecercas, Rua Entrecercas near the southern end of Rua do Franco. English bit iffy but better than my Spanish. Good Luck.

Just back from riding il Primitivo and I also used "Bicicletas VelocĂ­pedo" and they did a great job with the packing. I gave them the bike and a taxi picked me up the next day. They also speak English

Most read last week in this forum

Ivan. I believe I can rent two bikes through you between Burgos and Leon. Can you let me know if this is possible? I plan to arrive in Burgos on 11 May and start cycling the next day. Thanks
Plan to cycle between Burgos and Leon over three or four days. Are there any interesting detours between these two cities that would take up a 4th day?

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back