• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bike depository in SJPdP

Weedek

Time of past OR future Camino
Hello,
I am currently on a bike trip From Czech republic to Saint Jean Pied de-Port, From where I would like to walk to Santiago. So my question Is: Can you recommend me some place in SJPdP (or somewhere nearby) where I could save my bike for about 30 days? Thanks!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Not an usual request, and consequentlly not an usual service.
I noticed that there was the same post some time ago, and it went unanswered.
Trying to help...I would ask an albergue or hotel (preferably one placed out of town, so with more storing space).
I woud also try the shops that rent and repair bikes. See Google Maps for that.
Good luck and buen camino!

ps: Maybe there are more options in Pamplona, a big city.

As Felipe said, you could ask around in SJPP. Someone with space in a shed might be willing to hold it for you. There must be people with storage space - the question is whether they are willing to offer a storage service.

In addition to asking albergues, hotels, and shops, you could also ask car dealerships.

Garage Arrayet - Agent Renault -
Rte de Bayonne, 64220 Uhart-Cize, France
Phone: +33 5 59 37 00 57

A selection of Camino Jewellery
In nearby Bayonne this place may have a suggestion or a storage space.

For ideas/posts re biking to Santiago scan the various Forum threads in the topic 🚴‍♀️ Bicycling on the Camino.

Last edited:

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.