• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bike rental in Sarria

Zita

Time of past OR future Camino
future Oct 2017
We are looking to rent a bike from Sarria to Santago. We're prepared to book a hotel room the first evening in order to pick up the bike but want the freedom to stay at albergues along the way. Does anyone have contact info.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Last edited:
My bike rental experience with cyclingthecamino.com was very good. Alberto is extremely helpful and the bikes are very very easy to put together. The company will deliver the bikes to your accommodation the night before and return to the office in Santiago. Rental can come with panniers and helmets. All sorted for flexibility!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
@Zita. Just making sure that you are aware that in order to get a Compostela, you must bike 200 km.
My figures show that this would indicate a starting point of Ponferrada. It would certainly be the point where you would be able to rent the bikes easily even if you had to pedal eastwards first a bit to get stamps from places that would be accepted for the Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum

Ivan. I believe I can rent two bikes through you between Burgos and Leon. Can you let me know if this is possible? I plan to arrive in Burgos on 11 May and start cycling the next day. Thanks
Plan to cycle between Burgos and Leon over three or four days. Are there any interesting detours between these two cities that would take up a 4th day?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.