Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Bike shops in Leon

Advertisment

Pingüigrino

Camino(s) past & future
Frances, Aragones, Vasco del Interior, Baztanes. (Frances Winter, La Plata, Camino de Invierno, Mozarabe, Norte, Primitivo.)

Saint Mike II

Veteran Member
Donating Member
Camino(s) past & future
cycled from Pamplona Sep 2015;Frances, walked from St Jean 2017.
We want to go on from santiago on bikes. The rent will be higher than to buy the bikes.
I would recommend you do some extra checks on this aspect. When I last investigated the situation rental for 14 days or more was quite reasonable and the good bike companies provide the technical support. There are a couple of bike shops in Leon - one I used (serviced my bike). Try a google search (or check the CSJ - UK web site they have or had a publication on cycling the camino that had a list of just about every bike shop from Pamplona to Santiago).
Just as an aside having ridden the section you are considering, make sure your bike has good brakes there are some "interesting" down hill sections. Cheers

Camino(s) past & future
I would recommend you do some extra checks on this aspect. When I last investigated the situation rental for 14 days or more was quite reasonable and the good bike companies provide the technical support. There are a couple of bike shops in Leon - one I used (serviced my bike). Try a google search (or check the CSJ - UK web site they have or had a publication on cycling the camino that had a list of just about every bike shop from Pamplona to Santiago).
Just as an aside having ridden the section you are considering, make sure your bike has good brakes there are some "interesting" down hill sections. Cheers
Thanks
Peter

Advertisment

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • February

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • March

Votes: 15 5.9%
  • April

Votes: 47 18.6%
  • May

Votes: 59 23.3%
  • June