• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Birmingham UK Group Meeting?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
It would be good to meet up! I could get to Brum by train. Of course Cov is nearer.

Anyone in the Midlands of the UK interested in starting a group? Maybe based in Birmingham as it is where most can reach easily? Or any other suggestion?
Hi Al and Sue...
just a bit further north than you guys near to Derby.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I'm up for it. I'm in Birmingham

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
So are we going to do it? Get together? People expressing interest are Sue M (Rugby), Fiona99 (Derby), Andy.d (B'ham), Joe (Solihull), Travellingman (Northampton?) and myself (Wolverhampton). So I suggest Birmingham then. Sometime in October? What days are good for people? I suggest a weekday might be best to avoid football crowds. Venue suggestions?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Some of us have been discussing this. We have agreed to meet at the Bacchus bar underneath the Burlington Hotel in Navigation Street, Birmingham on Monday the 19th at 6pm. It is right next to New Street station. There will be 5 of us so far. Anyone else who wants to come is welcome to join us.

Some of us have been discussing this. We have agreed to meet at the Bacchus bar underneath the Burlington Hotel in Navigation Street, Birmingham on Monday the 19th at 6pm. It is right next to New Street station. There will be 5 of us so far. Anyone else who wants to come is welcome to join us.

good luck allan. from manchester.

good luck allan. from manchester.

Hey, John, my camino angel! Glad to see you are still camino-ing. You may not remember me, but you very kindly walked with me from Ansiao to Rabacal back in May 2012 when my husband had a bad leg and had to get a taxi. He was worried about my walking alone and you kept me company. No need to reply, just want to say we have always appreciated your being there for us. Jill

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hey, John, my camino angel! Glad to see you are still camino-ing. You may not remember me, but you very kindly walked with me from Ansiao to Rabacal back in May 2012 when my husband had a bad leg and had to get a taxi. He was worried about my walking alone and you kept me company. No need to reply, just want to say we have always appreciated your being there for us. Jill

i remember you well will send a pm if ok john.

Thanks to Al for organising this - a really good evening

Thanks to Al for organising this - a really good evening
Cheers Al and Andy. Lovely to meet and have a chat about Caminos and other shared interests. Look forward to meeting again. Shame the Bacchus was closed for a private function but peregrinos can always improvise (especially in Birmingham town centre!)

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi everyone! I'm based in Nottingham. Let me know if you're planning to meet up again. :)

Anyone in the Midlands of the UK interested in starting a group? Maybe based in Birmingham as it is where most can reach easily? Or any other suggestion?
Hi everyone, I am Nottingham based, are there any plans for further meetings. I would love to join.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
We are Birmingham based. This is an old thread but hopefully seen by others in the Midlands who might want to meet
First (partial) camino last year.
First full one this coming summer 2017

A selection of Camino Jewellery
How about Mon 20th March for a Birmingham social? We seem to be busy till then, but free all day/eve that day. Anyone?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Just seen this about a Birmingham group - I live near Gloucester, so B'ham is an easy run up the M5.

Would love to join you, but on Monday 20th I will be on the Camino, somewhere around Villafranca del Bierzo!

Have fun, and hopefully I can get to meet up with you another time.

We can do 27th March, 3rd April, then it's countdown to Camino #2!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.