Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Bla bla car

susan covey

Time of past OR future Camino
2016; 2017; 8/10/22
After walking over Pyrenees and to logrono I’m meeting my kids in Villafranca and do remaining walk. How do I get account w blah blah car - they do not do not seem to accept my US phone number.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
A "Tourigrino" trip once Covid has passed, so 2023
Are you using your full US phone number or dropping the 0 and adding +1?

tabbyCat

July 2017, July 2022
We used BlaBlaCar successfully along the Camino when we needed rest days but still wanted to progress forward. I downloaded the BlaBlaCar app. When it came to the phone number, we used the USA cell number of one of our party, who had the cell service necessary to receive the confirmation code (I only had wifi, no cell service in Spain). I included a picture and other information (ie pilgrim from USA, age, etc) in my profile. We generally found BLaBlaCar to be convenient and inexpensive. I definitely recommend! and you do need to have a valid phone number that has cell service.

Most read last week in this forum

I've been watching the price of flights to France from Vancouver to Biarritz, returning to Vancouver from Porto. A month ago I could have booked these flights for just under $1,300 (Canadian $)...
Hi Pilgrims, I am arriving by train from Barcelona 13:21. Is anyone keen to share a taxi from there? David H
Hi, my husband and I are leaning in Porto Sep 24 noon and we booked a taxi from Porto to Sarria. If anyone interested please let me know and we can share the ride. You can pay me 50 Euro to travel...