Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Blankets in Castillo y Leon hostels

amtrakker

Heard that the hostels along this part of the route are quite rustic, and some don´t supply blankets, despite the cold nights. Wonder if anyone could advise which places have blankets so I can plan my walking day to get to a place where I can be warm!

Thanks in advance for any responses

amtrakker

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store
D

Deleted member 3000

Virtually all have blankets. If they are not on the bed, ask for one.

amtrakker

Yes, am having a rest day in Burgos (fantastic pilgrim hostel just to the side of the cathedral). And only carrying a silk sleeping liner '- not needed a sleeping bag so far since all the albergues have provided blankets. BUt have heard it gets a lot colder at night on the meseta than in Navarre, La Rioja.

Most read last week in this forum

Sad the report that on my second day on the Camino someone stole my GORE-TEX jacket from a table just behind me. Fluorescent yellow cycling jacket marked GORE on the outside in small black...
Any suggestions on how to still finish the Camino? I don’t know how to find a bus to move forward or a doctor. We are in Trabadelo in a private room so I don’t make anyone sick in the Albergue. I...
I was chatting at dinner last night about Efren Gonzalez's camino videos, and how good they are. Anyway, this morning, whilst having a coffee in Los Arcos...who should pull up outside on a bike!? 😮😅

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2022 Camino Guides