• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Blog of our camino to Muxia and Finisterre

econodan

Time of past OR future Camino
Caminos Catalan, Aragones, part of Frances, Ruta del Salavador, Primitivo, and Finisterre (2012);
Cammino San Pellegrino, Italy (2013);
Lebaniego, Vadiniense, and Invierno (July 2014)
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thank you for posting your blog! Wonderful to read and your pictures are great. Reading your blog brought back so many beautiful memories and I can't wait to be back on the camino. You made me want to walk from Barcelona too, maybe next year as I'm doing the Portuguese Camino this summer.

Thanks for your wonderful blog. I hope to do this same Camino in 2016 and would really like to know the distances between each of the places that you stayed. I too would like to go via Muxia to Finisterre. I would be grateful for any help or advice you can give me.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I'm away right now and don't have the distances. But there are online guides that lay out all the stages. When we walked this Camino, we were trying to stretch out the time, so they were all short stages for us. Buen Camino.
Dan

Thank you for the great blog and beautiful pictures! I'm also planning to walk the Santiago-Muxia-Finisterre route next year.

Great Blog. Is it best to go to Finisterra or to Muzie first? Thanks Much. Great pics and editorials.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you both so much for your blog. We have yet to decide Finisterre or Muxia first. Either way we are doing this. Your photos and chat made us all the more excited.

âť“How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back