A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Blog of our camino to Muxia and Finisterre

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos Catalan, Aragones, part of Frances, Ruta del Salavador, Primitivo, and Finisterre (2012);
Cammino San Pellegrino, Italy (2013);
Lebaniego, Vadiniense, and Invierno (July 2014)

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
The Camino Frances 2005
The Portugese Camino 2014
The Camino Ingles Easter 2015
The Camino Ingles April 2016
The Camino del Norte/The Primitivo 2016
Thank you for posting your blog! Wonderful to read and your pictures are great. Reading your blog brought back so many beautiful memories and I can't wait to be back on the camino. You made me want to walk from Barcelona too, maybe next year as I'm doing the Portuguese Camino this summer.

Maryimelda

Thanks for your wonderful blog. I hope to do this same Camino in 2016 and would really like to know the distances between each of the places that you stayed. I too would like to go via Muxia to Finisterre. I would be grateful for any help or advice you can give me.

Camino(s) past & future
Caminos Catalan, Aragones, part of Frances, Ruta del Salavador, Primitivo, and Finisterre (2012);
Cammino San Pellegrino, Italy (2013);
Lebaniego, Vadiniense, and Invierno (July 2014)
I'm away right now and don't have the distances. But there are online guides that lay out all the stages. When we walked this Camino, we were trying to stretch out the time, so they were all short stages for us. Buen Camino.
Dan

Camino(s) past & future
Camino Frances April 2016
Thank you for the great blog and beautiful pictures! I'm also planning to walk the Santiago-Muxia-Finisterre route next year.

Advertisment

Camino(s) past & future
No caminos. Hiked Jesus Trail in Israel in 2013.
Camino Portuguese & Inglese 5/18
Great Blog. Is it best to go to Finisterra or to Muzie first? Thanks Much. Great pics and editorials.

Camino(s) past & future
Past 2016: Sarria - Santiago
Future 2018: Central CP then Santiago-Finisterre-Muxia-Santiago
Thank you both so much for your blog. We have yet to decide Finisterre or Muxia first. Either way we are doing this. Your photos and chat made us all the more excited.

OLDER threads on this topic

Advertisement

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 7 1.1%
  • February

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • March

Votes: 29 4.5%
  • April

Votes: 100 15.6%
  • May

Votes: 163 25.5%