Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
2021 Camino Guides
Most all Camino authors have decided to use 2020 guides for 2021, with free PDF files with updates coming in the spring. Get yours today.

Blogging on the Camino

EL LECHERO

Friends no Strangers
Year of past OR future Camino
Last time I walked in 2016 I blogged on Trail Journals.com and really enjoyed it. It has since changed and doesn't seem user friendly. I'm walking the Primitivo May 2022. Does anyone have any recommendations on Blogging or Journaling?

Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Published on Amazon
Guide to the 16 main caminos with maps, pictures, hyperlinks and other information.

sugargypsy

CF 2019
In progress: CP 2020 and/or CI
Last time I walked in 2016 I blogged on Trail Journals.com and really enjoyed it. It has since changed and doesn't seem user friendly. I'm walking the Primitivo May 2022. Does anyone have any recommendations on Blogging or Journaling?
I used the app findpenguins.com in 2019. It's quite easy to use and a nice advantage is that after you've returned back home, you can turn your blog into a book with just a few clicks.

trecile

Camino Addict
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
I use FindPenguins. It's easy and I don't need to reinvent the wheel. After my first Camino my daughter had a book made for me. 😊

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

biloute

Chemin du Puy & Camino Francés (summer 2014), Chemin du Puy & Camino Francés (possible summer 2019)
I used blogger for mine.

I have been using TJ since 2001 for all of my hikes. I was planning on using it again. Can you tell me how it has changed? Will need to checkout other options as well.

Rhysmike

St. Jean to Santiago (Apr to June 2014); St. Jean to Finisterre (Apr to May 2016); Via Francigena - Lausanne to Rome (Sep to October 2016)
I used the app findpenguins.com in 2019. It's quite easy to use and a nice advantage is that after you've returned back home, you can turn your blog into a book with just a few clicks.
FindPenguins looks to be almost identical to Polarsteps ... are they related? I used Polarsteps in 2016 and in subsequent walks.

Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Davybhoy

Frances (August 2019)
Portuguese (planned August 2020)
I used polarsteps in 2019. It was nice and easy to use, no issues with uploading photos. I would definitely use it again

EL LECHERO

Friends no Strangers
I have been using TJ since 2001 for all of my hikes. I was planning on using it again. Can you tell me how it has changed? Will need to checkout other options as well.
It seems the format changed and is not as user friendly. I've found it difficult to make entries. Maybe its me.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads