• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Blogging on the Camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Last time I walked in 2016 I blogged on Trail Journals.com and really enjoyed it. It has since changed and doesn't seem user friendly. I'm walking the Primitivo May 2022. Does anyone have any recommendations on Blogging or Journaling?
I used the app findpenguins.com in 2019. It's quite easy to use and a nice advantage is that after you've returned back home, you can turn your blog into a book with just a few clicks.

I used the app findpenguins.com in 2019. It's quite easy to use and a nice advantage is that after you've returned back home, you can turn your blog into a book with just a few clicks.
Thanks! I'll check it out

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I used blogger for mine.

Last time I walked in 2016 I blogged on Trail Journals.com and really enjoyed it. It has since changed and doesn't seem user friendly. I'm walking the Primitivo May 2022. Does anyone have any recommendations on Blogging or Journaling?
I have been using TJ since 2001 for all of my hikes. I was planning on using it again. Can you tell me how it has changed? Will need to checkout other options as well.

FindPenguins looks to be almost identical to Polarsteps ... are they related? I used Polarsteps in 2016 and in subsequent walks.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
I used polarsteps in 2019. It was nice and easy to use, no issues with uploading photos. I would definitely use it again

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I have been using TJ since 2001 for all of my hikes. I was planning on using it again. Can you tell me how it has changed? Will need to checkout other options as well.
It seems the format changed and is not as user friendly. I've found it difficult to make entries. Maybe its me.

Most read last week in this forum

One way or another, you need to see this movie! We were lucky enough this evening to attend the 'World Premiere' that was followed by a Q&A Session with: Writer / Director / Producer - Bill...
Last year on my camino I was a bit annoyed when someone back home told me to enjoy my vacation. I bristled. Why did that word annoy me so much? I was on a pilgrimage! Anyway, I'm about to embark...
I'm looking for the best app to use whilst walking on the Camino. Usually I just rely on my Apple watch but I'm leaving that at home, so need an app use that I can pause at rest stops etc...
Everyone talks about the wonderful café con leche, but what if tea is more to your liking? Can you even get tea along the Camino (Frances)? I don’t drink coffee but my morning cup of tea is...
I am currently working as a Hospitalaro in a newly reopened Donativo Albergue in Vergen del Camino, just a short distance from Leon. It was closed for 5 years due to, initially the pandemic. It is...
Hey all. I haven't been on the forum for quite sometime (years probably). I walked the Camino Frances in 2016 and to say it was life changing for me is an understatement. On day 3, at the café at...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.