Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Book in SJPP

LillAnna

Hi!

Last minute question! I am arriving to SJPP on Wednesday, 9 July, and I am wondering if I should book a place to stay before or if it will be no problem to find a place to stay for the night once I am there?

Thanks!

Anna

Create your own ad
€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
A two-part workshop that guides you into creating a credencial and shares it online

philippe33

usually, no problem to get a pilgrim bed, the people from the pilgrim office(39 rue de la citadelle) will take care of you(on wednesday 9th I'll be there)ask for philippe. But if you want a hotel, you have to book before your arrival.
At what time do you expect to arrive in SJPP ?
9 trains from Bayonne to SJPP that day 8h58 to 21h11
maybe see you next week
philippe33

LillAnna

Thank you! I will arrive in Biarritz at 12.10, so guessing I will be in SJPP sometime in the afternoon. Hope to see you then Philippe!

Anna

Most read last week in this forum

Does anybody know the phone number for the Pilgrim shop in Tricastella in Spain? I was charged twice for the same item. I bought a pair of shoes which cost 29.99. I was asked to tap my card twice...
I’m starting from SJPP on August 31st. My plan is to take it nice and slow for the first few days. I’ll be stopping at Albergue Borda on the 31st and then Roncesvalles on the 1st. I’d like to stop...
At the entrance to El Burgo Ranero there is a lovely monumental cross, It bears this inscription: "A la memoria de los ninos." Anybody know the story behind that inscription?

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon