Search 62305 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

Booking Return Flight

cliff

Hello,
Does anyone who has originated their departure from Canada have information on how to book the return portion of their flight given that generally the exact return date is unknown at the time of booking? In other words can someone address such options as: open-ended booking, one-way reservations or other possibilities?

Cliff

How to Successfully Prepare for Your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.

Most read last week in this forum

I’m arriving Madrid Airport August 24 at 0620 ,, Im looking for advice to travel from airport to Main Train Station,,, Appreciate any suggestions Gracias Cliff
hi pilgrims, I am hoping to start my first Camino in a few weeks time with my husband. Arriving in SJPP on13th Sept. We has hoped to start at the start and do as many stages as we could do ...
Hello everyone - total Camino newbie here. I'm planning to start the Camino Ingles from Ferrol on or about September 30th. I live in Colorado USA but I will be in the UK visiting family before...

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon