Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Holy Year Credential
Get the HOLY YEAR Camino Credential (Passport) here.
Camino Cups
Browse our selection of Camino Cups on the forum store

Borgleden

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Year of past OR future Camino
Francés (2004-), Portugués, Madrid, 4/5 Plata, 1/8 Levante, 1/8 Lana, Augusta, hospitalera Grado.
We still can't travel (unless we want to be almost criminally negligent), but walks within our own country are OK. Since Easter is late this year, I have made one of my little spreadsheets for Borgleden, walking from quite close to the Swedish border to Oslo.

If the snow melts in time, that's what we'll do, in short enough stretches that it won't matter much that we're a bit out of shape. The "official" plan says 9 days, I think we're aiming for 10 or 11.

how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

SabineP

Camino = Gratitude + Compassion.
some and then more. see my signature.
Buen Camino @HeidiL ! If this crisis learns us something then it is to appreciate our own local routes ( even ) more.
Thank you for the link.

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Francés (2004-), Portugués, Madrid, 4/5 Plata, 1/8 Levante, 1/8 Lana, Augusta, hospitalera Grado.
Walk postponed - my husband (and therefore, me, too) in quarantine.

Waiting for test results, no symptoms.

nidarosa

Veteran Member
Inglés 2009+2017, Francés 2012+2018, Astorga-Santiago repeatedly
Krysser fingrene for dere begge! Look forward to hearing about the walk when it is safe to do it.

Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean
Create your own ad
€1,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

HeidiL

Veteran Member
We didn’t get anything, but were too late to go. So we’re keeping this walk in reserve. Perhaps later this summer?

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 100 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads