• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Borgleden, Norway

HeidiL

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Francés2004, Portugués,Madrid,Plata, hospi Grado
We still can't travel (unless we want to be almost criminally negligent), but walks within our own country are OK. Since Easter is late this year, I have made one of my little spreadsheets for Borgleden, walking from quite close to the Swedish border to Oslo.

If the snow melts in time, that's what we'll do, in short enough stretches that it won't matter much that we're a bit out of shape. The "official" plan says 9 days, I think we're aiming for 10 or 11.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Buen Camino @HeidiL ! If this crisis learns us something then it is to appreciate our own local routes ( even ) more.
Thank you for the link.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
We didn’t get anything, but were too late to go. So we’re keeping this walk in reserve. Perhaps later this summer?

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back