• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bra Recommendations?

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
You can buy seamless sports bras like seamless socks which are brilliant and stop chaffing

I brought two BraLelulias (I’m sure I’m spelling that wrong) from Spanx: one black and one nude. They are FANTASTIC in terms of comfort, support and quick wash and dry. Once I get home I’m tossing ALL of my other bras out and only wearing these. I could not be happier with this style and brand.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I have used my normal bras to the pilmgrimage, as I am not running, but they don't dry fast at all. However, it is what I feel most comfortable wearing.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
This is what I love about the Camino and vacays in general. SPORTSBRAS! let the girls be comfortable for a change.

I use ExOfficio crossover bras. Dries super fast and comfy for my C cup. I'm not running, just hiking so I don't need "support". Not suitable for larger sizes, though.

Going with one Champion sports bra and one ExOfficio crossover as noted above. The ExOfficio dries super fast when rolled in a towel then hung to dry. Champion affordable, at approx 25$ and great support. ExOfficio 60$, not cheap so hoping it proves it's worth.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Check out Knix bras and especially their leakproof undies...holds in some of the sweat. Don’t smell, and dries fast.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Thank you to everyone who made a recommendation. I found the simple explanations that accompanied them really helpful.

I echo the support for Champion bras. But I've used all sorts and am happily taking two Reebok running bras this year - they've never been to France and Spain, the others have, and I like to be fair with my favourites :). They all take about the same time to dry, which is not a priority for me.

I like support when I hike, and the bra I hike in is also the perfect one for when I get the urge to strip-n-dip, a common condition that many people face when in proximity with water. Bra no.2 aims for the closest level of comfort to that offered by the perfect bra, i.e. the one that doesn't exist.

Hello
Can anyone recommend a quick drying bra that gives decent support. I have a merino wool one, but after wearing for a few hours it seems to stretch a bit and there is no support. Thanks
I wear my normal bra. Comfortable and fast drying

If your bra, or any item of clothing for that matter, doesn’t dry fast enough, after your shower roll it in your towel to soak up as much moisture as you can. Then it will dry much more quickly.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I brought two BraLelulias (I’m sure I’m spelling that wrong) from Spanx: one black and one nude. They are FANTASTIC in terms of comfort, support and quick wash and dry. Once I get home I’m tossing ALL of my other bras out and only wearing these. I could not be happier with this style and brand.
Agree with you on the Bra llelujahs by Spanx. Not cheap, but dry as fast as a sports bra...come underwire or not. Recommend the front closure, because this means that the back is a straight (wide) across piece of soft fabric, with no areas to rub. The straps also are wide and soft. Only problem might be if you are short between shoulders and ribcage, as mine had no strap adjustment. I got rid of the sports bra half way there and stuck with the Bra llelujahs.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
I took one sport bra and two normal bras. I found myself wearing my normal bras most of the time. I went in the summer and they always dried on time as long as I got them on the line before taking my afternoon nap.
I just updated my chick-friendly packing list with some input from the Camigas Facebook group: you can find it here.

My big girls like the Hallelujah bra from Title Nine. They have a “large” selection, meaning, a lot of them. The girls never sweated. Not frilly but adequate to swim in.

Going with one Champion sports bra and one ExOfficio crossover as noted above. The ExOfficio dries super fast when rolled in a towel then hung to dry. Champion affordable, at approx 25$ and great support. ExOfficio 60$, not cheap so hoping it proves it's worth.
I've never paid that much for the ExOfficio bra. They sell for like $26 and I have 2! Amazon has them for this much right now.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I am loving the 2XL compression bra It's like a tank top and is perfect if you are a C cup or less.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Knix bras were a great choice for the Camino and everyday. Very quick drying and comfortable. Order online, there are frequent sales.

€60,-

Most read last week in this forum

Hi there, I’m starting my first Camino Frances early May, and I don’t know whether I need hiking poles or not? I’m 26 years old, relatively fit and don’t have any injuries (yet!) I used poles for...
My son has advised me to delete unnecessary apps, books, podcasts, downloaded videos etc from my iPhone. Saves up to 250gms. Great weight saving hack.
Hi. Shawn and Lainey are a lovely couple - so positive! - who now live in Galicia and have a Youtube presence "Days we Spend" with plenty of excellent and informative Camino videos - they are...
I am finally embarking on my first camino later this year. I will be taking my Canon R6 camera with me. For others that have taken DLSR’s or mirrorless cameras, what lens or lenses did you find...
While reading through one of the more recent water bottle vs. hydration bladder debates, I was reminded of something I came across a few weeks ago, bookmarked, and promptly forgot about until said...
Hello all - thank you all so much for all of the guidance on what is not my only first camino but first hike over about 5 miles! I've headed a lot of advice about backpacks and trekking poles and...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.