• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Brierley Camino Frances book available digitally?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
I saw that the new version may be digital for the CF for 2023, but it is not out yet. Says if you pre-order it will be delivered wirelessly to your Kindle App on Nov. 8.

I saw that the new version may be digital for the CF for 2023, but it is not out yet. Says if you pre-order it will be delivered wirelessly to your Kindle App on Nov. 8.
Too bad... that is 2 weeks after I return! Thanks for letting me know!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
The Village to Village guide by Dintaman and Landis is available for the Kindle app. It's a great guide book as well. Has just enough history and discussion and alternate routes.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
The 2023 is available digitally. Don't buy it. The kindle version in 2023 is close to useless on a digital reader. Rather than being formatted for the kindle which would allow the reader to select text font size and the content to be reflowed to fill the screen, the content is an exact match of the printed book which can't be resized. Basic mark-up which would provide a table of context, clickable links, etc are not present. Depending on which Kindle / application you are using you either see the page in tiny (to me almost unreadable text) or maybe you have the option to "zoom in" getting the text to a readable size but needed to move the zoomed in text side to side as you read since the page doesn't fit in the display. Don't bother with the Kindle version of this book. If you want to use Brierley, go with the paper copy.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back