• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Brisbane Camino Pilgrims Meeting

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Hi Gerard do you know if there is a Gold Coast group? I've not been able to find one....
Cheers
There is a bush walking club but I don't think there is a dedicated Camino group.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hola & G'day @gerardcarey - hope this meeting goes well. The Sydney Pilgrims goes from strength to strength. Contact Sandra or Julie if you want tips on organisation. (Have you posted on the Australia/New Zealand page?)
Cheers

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I do post on that page. But not with unqualified regularity. I'm not an organiser. Just post in case it's of interest when I remember. Afoc have been notified of our existence. We've been operating since about 2011. I see the Blue Mountains group has a weekend planned this month.
Regards
Gerard.

I think this group is on the Sunshine Coast
Trini48
Quite right!
Sorry bout that Jenny267.
But I have seen notices somewhere and we did have folks coming up from the Gold Coast occaisionally until they found the group down there.
I'll have a search and let you know if I find anything.
Regards
Gerard

Hola & G'day @gerardcarey - hope this meeting goes well. The Sydney Pilgrims goes from strength to strength. Contact Sandra or Julie if you want tips on organisation. (Have you posted on the Australia/New Zealand page?)
Cheers
I'm very pleased that you are enjoying our meetings Mike but, rest assured, the Brisbane group is functioning very nicely and does not need any assistance from us.

I have attended meetings in a few different locations and have, on occasion, pinched an idea or two - it is thanks to Jo from the Melbourne group that we now have a pilgrim blessing at our meetings. All the groups work extremely well yet they are all different from each other. That's because the groups have taken shape in whatever form suits the local pilgrim community.

We have quite a large number of new pilgrims so having the introductory session before each meeting works for us. Other groups have a guest speaker, a format that just didn't work for us when we tried it way back in the beginning.

How fortunate we are to have so many Camino groups in Australia. Not only are we able to help new pilgrims, we are also able to feed our addiction without leaving home.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Next Meeting.
Wednesday, Feb 22nd 2017
6:00 PM
Ole Restaurant
Shop B12, Little Stanley Street
South Bank

All intending and past pilgrims are most welcome
Our web address
https://www.meetup.com/Brisbane-Camino-Pilgrims/
Regards, and we look forward to seeing you,
Gerard
Hi Gerard, are any meetings scheduled in the next couple of months?
My wife and I are planning a September full Camino.
Thanks

Hi Gerard, are any meetings scheduled in the next couple of months?
My wife and I are planning a September full Camino.
Thanks
Hi from Portugal Wazza!
I'm on Camino at the moment. If you click on the link in the first post of this thread it will take you to our meet-up group website.
Note we have two groups. A walking one which meets once a month, and a group meeting one, also once a month.
If you familiarise yourself with the site you will find next meeting dates.
Jane runs the meeting group and Kay the walkers.
You will find them extreemly friendly and helpful.
Regards from Portugal
Gerard

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back