• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Buen Camino for 2018

Peadarmac

Irlandes Pedro
Time of past OR future Camino
Astorga-S de C '11,'18,19
St Jean-Belorado '13 & '17
Belorado-Astorga '15
Fisterra-Muxia '11,'18,'19
I have not posted in a while so here goes :

While walking along a favourite beach of mine this morning (Dollymount Strand in Dublin) my thoughts turned to the great Pilgrim Community that is this Forum.

I have developed a habit of taking shells from Dollymount and bringing them on Camino with me where I simply pass them on to fellow Pilgrims who are heading to Santiago. Unfortunately I will not be able to visit the Camino in 2018 so I'm sending this pictorial greeting and best wishes from my early morning walk today to all Pilgrims who plan to walk in 2018. I hope you travel well and have the time of your lives.

My best wishes also to Ivar , all the moderators and all Pilgrims past and present who have contributed to this great forum.Your help and guidance are invaluable and greatly appreciated.

A Happy and Peaceful New Year to you all

ULTREIA
2018.jpg

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
go raibh maith agat...straight from google. My pronunciation goes: gu ruf maw ha guth. A really nice gesture, Peader. It was a lovely day for it.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
A really Lovely, happy and uplifting post.....thankyou for your good wishes and Wishing you a Happy and Good 2018. Camino Blessings to you and, I shall be carrying your virtual shell with me as I walk the Camino, once again, this coming April.

Thank you for your kind wishes for 2018 and I wish you the same. I plan to return to the Camino in 2018, so will carry your wishes with me. Happy New Year to all pilgrims! Buen Camino!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

While walking along a favourite beach of mine this morning (Dollymount Strand in Dublin) my thoughts turned to the great Pilgrim Community that is this Forum.

I have developed a habit of taking shells from Dollymount and bringing them on Camino with me where I simply pass them on to fellow Pilgrims who are heading to Santiago. Unfortunately I will not be able to visit the Camino in 2018 so I'm sending this pictorial greeting and best wishes from my early morning walk today to all Pilgrims who plan to walk in 2018. I hope you travel well and have the time of your lives.

My best wishes also to Ivar , all the moderators and all Pilgrims past and present who have contributed to this great forum.Your help and guidance are invaluable and greatly appreciated.

ULTREIA
View attachment 38433

ULTREIA
View attachment 38433
Really GREAT pic,thank you! Happy NewYear to you too.

Most read last week in this forum

When I hiked the Frances Route this happened. I was hiking in the afternoon just east of Arzua. I was reserved a bed at an albergue in Arzua, so I had already hiked all the way from San Xulien...
First marker starting from Albergue Monasterio de la Magdalena in Sarria (113.460 km) Start: 2023.9.29 07:22 Arrival: 2023.9.30 13:18 walking time : 26 hours 47 minutes rest time : 3 hours 8...
A local Navarra website has posted a set of photos showing today's snowfall in the area around Roncesvalles. About 15cm of snow fell this morning surprising pilgrims on the way...
Hi! I’m a first time pilgrim. Is it possible to take a taxi from Astorga to Foncebadon? Thanks, Felicia
HI all, I will be starting my walk on March 31, taking the Valcarlos Route, and am having trouble getting in touch with the albergue in Valcarlos (tried email and what's app - no luck!). Does...
I have been planning to return and rejoin the path from Leon next week. ( Main route) I am wondering whether it might be better to wait until later in April to rejoin the path, my hope is to...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back