Search 58,412 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.

Buen Camino

2022 Camino Guides
The 2022 Camino guides will be coming out little by little, most of them by the end of 2021. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
how to successfully prepare for your Camino
This book's focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared.

Pia Valbak Schmidt

Pilgrim, DK, Caminos 2007,09,11,12,13,14.15,16,18
Past OR future Camino
2007,2009,2011,2012,2013,2014.2015,2016,2018. Hospitalera 2012,2013,2014,2016,2017
Buen Camino! This is one of the most beautiful greetings one can get and give. I miss it. I miss the Camino, the friendship and comraderyship among the pilgrims.
View attachment 58485
Same here. At the moment I am back home, I dream of going back to the Camino, for new expiriences, and new meetings with peregrinos from all over the world. It must be the Duende of the Camino calling. Thank you for again a beautiful painting. 🍀

weiho

Wei Ho
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances , September/October 2018
Same here. At the moment I am back home, I dream of going back to the Camino, for new expiriences, and new meetings with peregrinos from all over the world. It must be the Duende of the Camino calling. Thank you for again a beautiful painting. 🍀
Did you do the Camino again this year? Seems you do it every year. How wonderful it is!

Camino Chrissy

Take one step forward...then keep on walking..
Past OR future Camino
Frances 2015;
Norte/Primitivo 2016;
Frances 2017;
Le Puy 2018;
Portuguese/FishermanTr. 2019
I just love all your watercolors @weiho! They make me smile and I am amazed at your talent. Thank you for sharing them with us!

Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Pia Valbak Schmidt

Pilgrim, DK, Caminos 2007,09,11,12,13,14.15,16,18
Past OR future Camino
2007,2009,2011,2012,2013,2014.2015,2016,2018. Hospitalera 2012,2013,2014,2016,2017
Did you do the Camino again this year? Seems you do it every year. How wonderful it is!
No, I have not been on the Camino this year, - I would have liked to, - but last year,- after walking the Camino Aragones I had a severe left knee-damage, and a stress fracture in my left shin, so I had to stop in Belorado and go home for treatment.
I hope to be "fit for fight" and the rest of the camino frances next year. 🍀

weiho

Wei Ho
Past OR future Camino
Camino Frances , September/October 2018
No, I have not been on the Camino this year, - I would have liked to, - but last year,- after walking the Camino Aragones I had a severe left knee-damage, and a stress fracture in my left shin, so I had to stop in Belorado and go home for treatment.
I hope to be "fit for fight" and the rest of the camino frances next year. 🍀
Sorry to hear your injury. Hope you recover soon and back on the Camino again. Buen Camino!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads