• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • Hi Please note that the posts below are created automatically when a new Resource is created in the Camino Resource section. Users can only make replies to the topics below, not create new threads.

Buen Camino!
    Ivar

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Buffs Camino design

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I am stuffing envelopes and writing addresses. They will all be sent out by this Wednesday latest as I leave Thursday for Valencia to walk the Levante till Toledo.
I will be gone for three weeks guys so hold tight and keep patient until they arrive. From my experience last time, mail delivery can be slow but everyone received their Buffs!
Buen Camino everyone!
Cheers,
LT

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Lee, Buen Camino have a beautiful walk lots of sunshine with a cooling breeze Buen Camino:):):)

I got my Buff yesterday! Was a real surprise as I haven't been on the forum for a while and hadn't kept up with Buff progress. It looks great. I'm back on the Camino in September and looking forward to wearing it then.

Thank you so much LTfit

:)

I got my Buff yesterday! Was a real surprise as I haven't been on the forum for a while and hadn't kept up with Buff progress. It looks great. I'm back on the Camino in September and looking forward to wearing it then.

Thank you so much LTfit

:)
Hi The Moo, Lee is on camino herself right now, but great to hear that you like myself have received your brilliant new buff and a cheery Buen Camino to you!.
Many more should be getting there's in the next few days if you have not already received them so no panic there all on the way.
But it is great for Lee to know they have arrived and your looking forward to wearing them.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
It's also great to hear that you have gotten yours - it should mean that those of us Yankee descent are not too far behind...which is good news as I leave for my Camino a week from Tuesday...so Buen Camino to you both!

It's also great to hear that you have gotten yours - it should mean that those of us Yankee descent are not too far behind...which is good news as I leave for my Camino a week from Tuesday...so Buen Camino to you both!

Have a good one here's hoping it drops on your mat soon, Buen Camino jdriver my friend:)

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Got my buffs here in Florida on Thursday afternoon - thanks SO much, Lee!

So excited for all of you who have received you Buffs. I ordered 3, hoping that mine will have arrived when I get home (Utah) Sunday.
Blessings my Camino friends.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Still nothing in Tampa. Am I the only one?
Oh well, still hopeful.

Hi CaptBuddy if you used the order system on the forum with payment I wouldn't worry they will be on there way. Lee has posted the full order on Wednesday before she went to Valencia to walk the Levante for three weeks she could be back by the 20th so as she said "so hold tight and keep patient until they arrive".
That parcel is going to arrive dear friend!:)

Hi CaptBuddy if you used the order system on the forum with payment I wouldn't worry they will be on there way. Lee has posted the full order on Wednesday before she went to Valencia to walk the Levante for three weeks she could be back by the 20th so as she said "so hold tight and keep patient until they arrive".
That parcel is going to arrive dear friend!:)
No problem. I learn long ago about how not to worry.
I know Lee is away. I know things will go right.
I'm just 'surfing the web' rather than cleaning my utility shed. :cool:

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Still nothing in Tampa. Am I the only one?
Oh well, still hopeful.

Yours and mine are coming by boat! I'm sure mine will come to Utah in the Pony Express once they get to the east coast...
Like for all good things " we shall patiently wait"
Very excited about seeing them...
Happy Summer!

A guide to speaking Spanish on the Camino - enrich your pilgrim experience.
Yours and mine are coming by boat! I'm sure mine will come to Utah in the Pony Express once they get to the east coast...
Like for all good things " we shall patiently wait"
Very excited about seeing them...
Happy Summer!
Mine came yesterday. Your buff must be just behind.

BTW, if any of you are new to the use of a Buff, check here for lots of info on how to use. http://www.buffusa.com/wear/ways_to_wear_a_buff

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 42
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Great sounds like the're all dropping on the mats now!

Last edited:
Mine has also arrived, and I really liked it! But alas, it arrived while I was walking Camino Ingles.. And I am afraid this was my last Camino. But I will wear it walking here in Norway, it will be a nice reminder of my caminos.

I did the Ingles this year too, Tulle, you never know you might be prompted by your buff to seek the original design on a wall just outside Leon!:)

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I have walked Camino Frances, but I must admit that I arrived in Leon by bus..and I can't remember the sight of the grafitti.. Where exactly is it?

Mine arrived today in Canada! I am thrilled with the colors and design. Can't wait to use it on the Chemin Le Puy this fall! Thanks again LTfit!
Buen Camino to everyone,
Linda

I have walked Camino Frances, but I must admit that I arrived in Leon by bus..and I can't remember the sight of the grafitti.. Where exactly is it?
Missed your question earlier Tulle I am so sorry, Now you may know from my avatar that I walked from Leon 2013, and this grafitti wall is seen as you enter into Leon! There lies a reason for us both to redo the camino;) (that is if we really need an excuse to repeat this wonderful life adventure)to check it out. Until then wafarer gave us this pic from the internet so we could see what we both missed last time.:)

Attachments

• el-camino-de-santiago.jpg
    el-camino-de-santiago.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 23
St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Beverly,

Are there still any buffs available? I would love one! It take its a summer version?

Hope to hear from you
Thnx

Oh, did not read the whole thread. Well, if anybody is ordering new buffs, count me in for 1

yes, I wanted one too...I suppose I'm too late...

Hi yes you have missed this set and unfortunately I don't think any more are going to be ordered for quite some time now by what Lee said earlier!

Oh well... Thanks anyway!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Tulle, if I remember correctly, the camino graffiti is on the left as you leave Rabe de las Calzadas about 13 kms after Burgos.

Seamus

Thanks for clearing that up if that is the case no idea how we missed seeing it or at at least didn't register it in our minds.
Cheers supersullivan

Hello to all Camino Buff lovers!

After sending out the second large batch of Camino Buffs in the week of June 22nd I have received payment from several Forum members. Sorry if I did not confirm receipt as I have in the past but I was in Spain for 6 weeks in the fall walking the Mozárabe/Vía de la Plata.

As there are only a handful of you (7 in all) and I need a minimum of 50 to order, I am wondering what to do. I can RETURN payment of course (minus the Paypal fee which they charged me upon of receipt) or wait...

Is there any more interest out there?
Remove the link in Resourses?

I am more than willing to keep up the service and don't want to disappoint those waiting patiently but we have a long way to reach 50.

PLEASE contact me via pm if you ordered a Buff since the last batch went out.

Gracias y Buen Camino!

LT

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Hello to all Camino Buff lovers!

After sending out the second large batch of Camino Buffs in the week of June 22nd I have received payment from several Forum members. Sorry if I did not confirm receipt as I have in the past but I was in Spain for 6 weeks in the fall walking the Mozárabe/Vía de la Plata.

As there are only a handful of you (7 in all) and I need a minimum of 50 to order, I am wondering what to do. I can RETURN payment of course (minus the Paypal fee which they charged me upon of receipt) or wait...

Is there any more interest out there?
Remove the link in Resourses?

I am more than willing to keep up the service and don't want to disappoint those waiting patiently but we have a long way to reach 50.

PLEASE contact me via pm if you ordered a Buff since the last batch went out.

Gracias y Buen Camino!

LT

Both to help those who want one as well as to help me out (if you are still willing) I will order two additional. Anyone else?

Hi @jdriver as in the past, the order is not official until funds received.

Problem is the following; posts to this thread do not appear in the daily Forum email so this information is not seen by everyone. And the rules say that I can't promote the Buffs besides the link in the Resourse section so I don't know if new(er) members know about it.

All l can say is spread the word!

Can I suggest that you post the image and info about cost etc again? Or is that against the rules? The thread is so long now, people may gloss over the pertinent bits from the past - over 5 pages to sort through and a lot of talking back and forth. There is a large batch of spring 2015 pilgrims that might be interested.

Good luck!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Thanks for your suggestion @nomadpeah !

For all you newbies (or veterans without a Buff) here is the link to purchase the Buff. I have had to increase the price by about €1.00 as Paypal charges me anywhere from €1-1.50. I swallowed this fee in the past as was usually able to make up the difference with postage but it is tricky.

https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-buff.80/

The cost is now €18.50 per Buff (includes postage to anywhere in the world.

Here is a picture. If too small let me know and I will see what I can do.
80.jpg

Both to help those who want one as well as to help me out (if you are still willing) I will order two additional. Anyone else?
Just adding to the number, I've ordered one as well.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Thanks for your suggestion @nomadpeah !

For all you newbies (or veterans without a Buff) here is the link to purchase the Buff. I have had to increase the price by about €1.00 as Paypal charges me anywhere from €1-1.50. I swallowed this fee in the past as was usually able to make up the difference with postage but it is tricky.

https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-buff.80/

The cost is now €18.50 per Buff (includes postage to anywhere in the world.

Here is a picture. If too small let me know and I will see what I can do.
80.jpg
What is shipping time to the USA for Buffs? My daughter and I are will be starting our Camino May 11, 2015 and would like to order a couple if they will arrive in time.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Hi @TampaNole shipping time shouldn't be the problem, I assume a week or so. At this point it is getting the minimum amount of 50 needed to order as I have already a sent out about 200 since I started the project.
Are you close to having the 50 you need for another order?

Hi @TampaNole shipping time shouldn't be the problem, I assume a week or so. At this point it is getting the minimum amount of 50 needed to order as I have already a sent out about 200 since I started the project.
Hi LT, what are the numbers now? How many more to the magic 50? Cheers

Hi, I'd be interested in a Camino Buff or two. How do I order and in what currency? Have you put it on Facebook?

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Hello LTfit,

I have ordered a buff after leaving mine on the camino last year, hope the number is getting near 50.

Regards John

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Hi Buffers,

It has been quite some time since there has been any action around the Buff order, quite simply because since the intial two orders there have not been enough of you interested. I have a record of those who have sent funds including somepne this week. We need at least 35 more people. Here is a picture to reignite interest.

So guys, are there any new forum members who would like the original Camino graffiti Buff?

Caminobuff.jpeg BuffCaminodesantiagograffiti.jpg

Ok this is the story: I think the best option is to remove the Buff from the Resources section and return the money to those whom have transferred funds to me (less PayPal's fee).

The problem is that according to forum rules I am unable to post an announcement in a "normal thread" which means that my above post is not seen by new members nor those who receive the daily mail.

Sorry folks! I know that there are about 200 members out there with this Buff but I don't see how to get the word out...any ideas?

I will first do the following :

1) contact Buff if conditions/price still hold.
2) I will make a renewed effort via the Facebook page Camino Marketplace and see if we can reach the minimum required.

On the otherhand please pm me if you would like to have your money back.

I will keep you informed.

Cheers
Lee

p.s. Let me just reiterate: this was never a money-making project.

Last edited:
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Because its not a money making project, maybe your allowed just once to make a normal forum post for this?

Or maybe somebody else can place an innocent post...pilgrim seeks buff ;)

Dank je wel @Dutch but I already contacted Ivar and understand his position. If he makes an exception for me than others will request the same. I of course can't control what others do;) but the thread/post might just be deleted. Thanks for your suggestion.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Calling all those who would like to order. I WILL be putting in an order by the end of the month. Someone from a Camino group has requested about 30 so we will make the required minimum but...once the order is placed I can't increase it so get the word out and order asap.

Those who have already paid and have waited patiently will finally receive theirs. I am sure that there are a few that have completely forgotten.

I've just ordered one - hope it's not too late for this order.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi @julia-t it is not too late! In fact I received confirmation of your payment yesterday and now know that it belongs to you!

For anyone else interested: I put in the order yesterday but bought about 10 extra so that I will have a few extra on hand.

Hi LTfit,

Would love to have one of those special buffs for my camino. Do you still have one on hand? In case yes, please let me know and I will place an order asap.

Thanks!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I'm interested if you still have one left. How long will it take to post to Australia?

Hi @CathyJ

I now have one left so if still interested make the payment to reserve it.

I have no idea how long the post takes but I have sent many to Australia and they all arrived. But...I am now in Portugal and won't be back home till Easter.

Cheers
Lee

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Hi @CathyJ

I now have one left so if still interested make the payment to reserve it.

I have no idea how long the post takes but I have sent many to Australia and they all arrived. But...I am now in Portugal and won't be back home till Easter.

Cheers
Lee
Hi @Lee, would love to have one for my Camino but I leave Aust on April 11 which may be cutting a bit fine with the post. Is there anyone at home who might post it on your behalf so I could receive it in time?

Cathy

Hi I ordered one couple weeks ago. Just wondering did u receive the order. Havnt received an email back

Sorry @The 5 McC's I was in Spain for 6 weeks with limited Wi-Fi.

I received a payment indeed. Problem is that Forum names and PayPal account names don't always match up. Good to have contact here.

Are you in a rush? I ask as I need more orders in order to meet the minimum requirement to get a good price. I have one left from the last batch but it is my only sample...

Let me know as I am not allowed to advertise here.

I will also place another post on the Camino Marketplace Facebook page. Last time through that page I received quite a few orders.

Hi LT. I think I posted a reply somewhere wrong on forum as I'm new to this. I am in no hurry for my buff and I am willing to wait for the new batch. Thanks so much

Update:
A new supply of Buffs will be delivered on about December 6th. Those who have made payment and have patiently awaited delivery will be contacted via a pm with details.

Any new requests can be made here and PayPal payment via link on the resources page https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/resources/camino-buff.80/

Thanks to a large order by an Amigos group I was able to reach the minimum order requirements. In addition I invested in a new supply so will be able to fulfill future needs.

If everyone that contacted me prior to having the price still is interested than we have enough orders to receive the price for 50 units (believe total is now 54).
do you still have any of the buffs or has that ship sailed?

Thanks. I just ordered one. I've lost the two that I had and I just don't feel right without one.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thanks. I just ordered one. I've lost the two that I had and I just don't feel right without one.

Just received payment! So if you are from MD, all is in order. As it is Pentecost today here in The Netherlands, I will send it out tomorrow. It goes by regular mail (no tracking) to keep down the costs so be patient.

Buen Camino!

ps for anyone else interested: I have 14 left from my last order but be quick as leave on Saturday for my next Camino:)

Just received payment! So if you are from MD, all is in order. As it is Pentecost today here in The Netherlands, I will send it out tomorrow. It goes by regular mail (no tracking) to keep down the costs so be patient.

Buen Camino!

Thanks, regular mail is fine. I won't be needing it for several months. HAHA

Enjoy your camino.

Lee, I have had 2 buffs from you, lost one and also I have also lost the thread to order a Buff. Do you have any left and if you have, can you guide me to the paypal page. Regards John

€83,-
Lee, I have had 2 buffs from you, lost one and also I have also lost the thread to order a Buff. Do you have any left and if you have, can you guide me to the paypal page. Regards John

Hi John,
Bad luck with your Buffs but you are in luck! I have about 20 more but am now finishing up the Inglés and will be home on on July 10th. To find the paypal link, go to the Resources section and search for Camino Buff. If you still have problems let me know and I'll give you my PayPal account in a PM.

Cheers from Betanzos!

Last edited:
Hi just seen the thread about buffs and am very interested but don’t know what colors or sizes you have, how much and how I pay you by card?
I’d like to order 3 could you let me know what etc?
Regards. Billie
billiebabejersey@yahoo.com

Hi lee I’d like to order 3 buffs but don’t know what size, colors or designs you have.
Can you let me know how much, and how I pay you? I live in the uk? Billie
billiebabejersey@yahoo.com
Sorry I’m known as pookiebear2002

I’d like to order 3 of the buffs withe the sello design if they are available. Lakemcd83@yahoo.com

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.