• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bunk Bed Yoga to Stay Injury-Free on Your Camino

Elle Bieling

Elle Bieling, PilgrimageTraveler
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to count!
Hello fellow pilgrimage travelers! Time to re-post my well-loved yoga poses to do on your bed at the end of your Camino day! If you wish to keep injury at bay, doing several of my recommended stretches each day may help you! Yes, I include initial poses in my article that are not done on a bed, but are none-the-less very, very important ankle stretches - an area of the legs that are often overlooked. The ankle/foot stretches will help prevent plantar fasciitis as well! If someone sees you doing strange gyrations on your bunk bed, tell 'em Elle recommends it! If you click on the link, and scroll all the way down the entire article, you will be able to download a FREE eBook, to your device, for reference along the Way. Please share with all your Camino buddies, so you can all join in! May you have a happy, healthy and injury-free Camino! Click here for my gift to you, Pilgrimage Traveler Bunk Bed Yoga eBook.

ankle-dorsiflexion.jpg Knee to Chest Bunk Bed Yoga Pose Wheel Bunk Bed Yoga Pose Eye of the Needle Bunk Bed Yoga Pose

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you . Some of them I knew and did because it felt good or my physiotherapist did it with me. Did not k ow it was yoga. Thank you again for sharing I all for stretches before you walk and make yourself long before and after you go to bed.🤸🏼‍♀️

What a wonderful post; thank you :)

I do a modified version and shortened version both at the beginning of the day and at the end. I love the photos to illustrate the positioning of each stretch.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
MuchoGras.....namaste

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thank you so much! I practiced every single day when I walked and have kept them up 🙏

Hello fellow pilgrimage travelers! Time to re-post my well-loved yoga poses to do on your bed at the end of your Camino day! If you wish to keep injury at bay, doing several of my recommended stretches each day may help you! Yes, I include initial poses in my article that are not done on a bed, but are none-the-less very, very important ankle stretches - an area of the legs that are often overlooked. The ankle/foot stretches will help prevent plantar fasciitis as well! If someone sees you doing strange gyrations on your bunk bed, tell 'em Elle recommends it! If you click on the link, and scroll all the way down the entire article, you will be able to download a FREE eBook, to your device, for reference along the Way. Please share with all your Camino buddies, so you can all join in! May you have a happy, healthy and injury-free Camino! Click here for my gift to you, Pilgrimage Traveler Bunk Bed Yoga eBook.

View attachment 57902 View attachment 57899 View attachment 57900 View attachment 57901
Thank you Elle for posting this and for your valuable e-book! Since I have been doing my daily yoga (on and off the Camino!), my body has been much happier! Also love your blogs! Muchas gracias por todo!
elle

Most read last week in this forum

Could I ask what may be naive question. This will be my 1st Camino and I will be mostly staying in alberques. Could you please explain the bathroom/shower etiquette to me? I have no idea what...
Do i need both these apps? I want to spend as little time my device as possible so if one app will do fine that’s my preference.
I was planning to document my journey through my blog (or Vlog, as I would probably take lots of videos). I was thinking of using my iPhone, and I ordered a foldable keyboard to facilitate typing...
I did the Norte in 2017. This set off a wild ride of changes in life - shifting many things. I am now at a new plateau and it feels like the right time to do Camino #2, this time the...
Hi to all, I'm looking for a really, really good place (an artist) to get a Tattoo in Santiago, it could be before Santiago but I presume in Santiago I will be ready to have my first one. The...
My daughter and I will be on the Portuguese on June and July starting in Lisbon. We will arrive in Porto about the 27th of June. We want to stay for three nights. Can we stay in an albergue for...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back