• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Burgos to Dublin

mkimes1

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning my Camino in June/July Summer 2014
Looking for the best way to get from the Burgos area back to Dublin. Not sure if I should find a way through Santiago, Barcelona, or Madrid. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Check this handy Rome2Rio web to see possibilities, time, and estimated cost. RyanAir and Iberia fly from Burgos via Barcelona to Dublin.

MM

Ryanair from Santander could be worth checking too.

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I agree--either Santander or Bilbao (depending on flight times). The 3? hour bus from Burgos to Santander is beeuutiful, but the Ryanair timing may not work. Shorter bus to Bilbao and Aer Lingus has late afternoon flights I think. You can check bus timetables in English quite easily on www.movelia.es

Looking for the best way to get from the Burgos area back to Dublin. Not sure if I should find a way through Santiago, Barcelona, or Madrid. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Burgos to Madrid by bus (ALSA.es) is only about a 2.5 to 3hours journey depending on what time of the day you travel ,costs about €18 and the ALSA coachs are very comfortable !

As far as I can remember Aer Lingus have two flights to Dublin (approx 10am and 8pm) but you should check those times directly

Buen Camino,

Peadar

Attachments

• Burgos to Madrid .pdf
    440.6 KB · Views: 5
Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back