Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Peaceable Projects Inc.
Peaceable Projects Inc. is a U.S.-based non-profit group that brings the vast resources of the wide world together with the ongoing needs of the people who live, work, and travel on the Camino de Santiago pilgrim trail network in Spain.
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Burgos to Sahagun Albergues

Peligro

I walk between cafe breaks
Past OR future Camino
St. Jean to SdC the slow way (Aug'15, Aug'17, Jan'18, Aug'18, Jan'19, Jul'19) Primitivo (May'20)
I'm walking el Camino the slow way - this summer it's Burgos to Sahagun. Any thoughts on great albergues to stay in along the way? I have 5-6 days to do 5 1/2 etapas - I'll be flying to Madrid, taking the bus to Burgos and setting out on foot with little to no sleep. Any thoughts on things I should not miss? If I can get reservations like I have done on my trips walking from SJPP to Burgos that would be preferred. I envy all of you guys that get to do this start to finish and I appreciate all the advice I get on this great forum!

Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.
A Quest of St. James, Tommy Ray, Book Cover, Image
Come follow the vivid imagery of this life-changing adventure.

trecile

Camino Addict
Past OR future Camino
Francés (2016 & 2017), Norte (2018), Francés-Salvador-Norte (2019), Portuguese (2019)
I'm walking el Camino the slow way - this summer it's Burgos to Sahagun. Any thoughts on great albergues to stay in along the way? I have 5-6 days to do 5 1/2 etapas - I'll be flying to Madrid, taking the bus to Burgos and setting out on foot with little to no sleep. Any thoughts on things I should not miss? If I can get reservations like I have done on my trips walking from SJPP to Burgos that would be preferred. I envy all of you guys that get to do this start to finish and I appreciate all the advice I get on this great forum!
You might like to check out this recent thread on albergues on the Meseta: https://www.caminodesantiago.me/community/threads/the-meseta.54825/#post-613664

scruffy1

Veteran Member
Past OR future Camino
Holy Year from Pamplona 2010, SJPP 2011, Lisbon 2012, Le Puy 2013, Vezelay (partial watch this space!) 2014; 2015 Toulouse-Puenta la Reina (Arles)
Two recommendations, 1) not an albergue but La Taberna, Castrojeriz as appearing in the book of Hape Kerkeling "Well I'm Off Then" as well as ...ah...well...that is... connections with the Camino done byShirley MacLain. Neither book is inspired but the place also has rooms. 2) My favorite albergue located just before Fromista say 5k is En El Camino in the village of Boadilla. It's family run, they not only did my laundry (brave souls) I got it back neatly folded! When asked, "Will you be eating with us?" the correct answer is YES!

Camino Way Markers
Original Camino Way markers made in bronze. Two models, one from Castilla & Leon and the other from Galicia.
Donation to the Forum
A donation to this forum helps it continue to exists and also removes all ads for you.

Peligro

I walk between cafe breaks
Past OR future Camino
St. Jean to SdC the slow way (Aug'15, Aug'17, Jan'18, Aug'18, Jan'19, Jul'19) Primitivo (May'20)
Thanks - I'm all set in San Bol and Boadilla!

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads