• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus from Belorado to Burgos

Status
Not open for further replies.

peregrina2000

Staff member
I will have to stop walking in Belorado and will need to get to Burgos for a night train to Paris. Does anyone have information on where to find schedules? I expect to arrive in Belorado in early afternoon, walking in from Santo Domingo. Thanks.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Burgos train station is on Plaza de la Estacion... :wink:

From the Cathedral, go to Arco de Santa Maria, turn right following the Rio Arlanzon to Plaza de Castilla. Turn left on Conde de Guadalhorce, cross the Rio and continue straight to the Renfe train station (its a dead end).

You can plan your train at the Renfe site at http://www.renfe.es/

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
cant pick up on this. Really looking for a bus/taxi that would drop me at Monumento a Los caidos? will be stopping at Belorado prior to this but seeking to save the legs a bit as I'm 84! Gracias, Samarkand.
This is an old thread. It was started in 2006 and the last reply was in 2012, so it is not surprising that some links are no longer active.

In any case, the busses serving Belorado,Villafranca Montes de Oca and Burgos do not go past the Monumento a Los Caidos. They drive along the N-120 road. And I am not sure whether the gravel road that leads from Villafranca to the monument is open for taxis and general motorised traffic.

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I’m going to close this thread, which I started in 2006. :p It was one of the years I walked in France, and had made it from Conques to SJPP when I realized I had a lot of time left,. The good news is that I didn’t need that bus, because I was able to walk into Burgos and hop on the night train!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

hola, I have been trying to book a train from Madrid to Sarria to meet with friends on the Camino. The process works until the payment page. It asks for an email address and a phone number...
Last year made the mistake of travelling after the 500k walk to Porto and Barcelona and Cadaqués then the UK.(All amazing) but I was too tired to make the most of it. So this year I’m lucky...
I trying to purchase my one way ticket from Santiago de Compostela to Porto.I cannot find any info on bringing my luggage with me( a small carry on and a knapsack) anyone taken this bus? Can I...
Beginning March 1, my husband and I walked from Santo Domingo de la Calzada to Astorga on the CF. Prior to our trip, I had contracted with Jacotrans to move our bags for 21 straight days...
Trying to determine best way from Madrid airport to Leon? Thank you
Just saw a press release from Correos announcing that they will be offering a left luggage service at all of their 2,000+ offices throughout Spain. For up to 15 days at a time...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back