• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus from Finisterre to Muxia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Yes, you transfer in Cee, but it´s pretty painless. Bus timetables are likely to change in May so make sure that the info you get is up-to-date. (And of course, if you have the time, do walk. It has been described to me many times as one of the best days on the Camino. It´s 29 klms.)

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
If I want to walk from Finisterre to Muxia can I do it in two days, I want to do a slow walk to appreciate everything on the way, so will need an albergue after about 16km ??

Rural hotels and a hostal in Lires and if you walk a bit further on Casa de Trillo in Santa Mariña is highly recommended. Jesus and Rosa have long standing connections to the Amigos del Camino in Galicia.

Lires makes a great staging point between Fisterra and Muxia, though we were walking the other way. The Hostal is very pilgrim friendly, as is the bar on the headland above the bay on the "alternative" route.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
If I want to walk from Finisterre to Muxia can I do it in two days, I want to do a slow walk to appreciate everything on the way, so will need an albergue after about 16km ??
Its a relatively easy one day walk so taking two days will give you ample time to appreciate the way. There are facilities along the way, as detailed by other respondents. Cheers.

This thread is old, and any information addressing the original questions about bus transport would be out-of-date, so I will close the thread to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most read last week in this forum

We have arrived in San Sebastián today to start our small journey on the Camino Norte and we are just so excited. We managed to get sometime with Aussie friends of ours that we met on the Camino...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back