• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Bus from Sarria

Larry Carroll

Time of past OR future Camino
I waked fron SJPD to Burgos on 2012 and last year I walked from Burgos to Leon> Im goin gback in late August this year to walk to Sarria from Leon
I will be walking from Leon to Sarria this year. I will be flying home from Santiago de Compostella so i need to get from Sarria. Is there a bus service from Sarria to the Airport in Santaigo de Compostella,

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
I will be walking from Leon to Sarria this year. I will be flying home from Santiago de Compostella so i need to get from Sarria. Is there a bus service from Sarria to the Airport in Santaigo de Compostella,
Hi , you already got the answers you want so it left me to wish you well and a Buen Camino, Peter.

Back