Search 57,387 Camino Questions

A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement
Original artwork based on your pilgrimage or other travel photos.
Camino Magnets
A collection of Camino Fridge Magnets

Bus from the Airport late at night

Alan Pearce

Veteran Member
Hola

I have done the search bit but could not find an answer - maybe I had "a mans look" - but I am perhaps taking a flight in to SdC arriving at 23.45, so I would be after midnight before I was able to board a bus. Can some one please tell me what time they stop running? Can I get a bus that late at night? They are much cheaper than a taxi!

Alan

Be brave. Life is joyous.

Camino Masks
This week, 50% off ALL Camino Masks
Camino Jewellery
A selection of Camino Jewellery

Alan Pearce

Veteran Member
I found some info here: http://www.aena.es/es/aeropuerto-santiago/transporte-publico.html

Horario
Desde el aeropuerto, de 07.00 a 01.00 h, salidas cada media hora.

Hours
From the airport 07:00 to 01:00 every half hour.

Buen Camino, SY
Hola
Thanks so much for your reply. However I am still a bit confused. When I clicked on the link you provided, the Spanish language section did indeed say that 0100 was the last bus. But if you click on the English translation option within that link, it seems to say that 23.30 is the last bus. Hmmm. Lots of time to work it out however, and probably you can put me right in a jiffy.

Alan

SYates

Camino Fossil AD 1999, now living in Santiago de C
Year of past OR future Camino
First: Camino Francés 1999
Last: Santiago - Muxia 2019

Now: http://egeria.house/
As it is a Spanish website, I trust the Spanish text more than the English one ;-) Buen Camino, SY

PS And then I had a look at the Gallego version and it says Dende o aeroporto, de 07.00 a 01.30 h, saídas cada media hora.

Happy Confusion!

W

whariwharangi

Hola

I have done the search bit but could not find an answer - maybe I had "a mans look" - but I am perhaps taking a flight in to SdC arriving at 23.45, so I would be after midnight before I was able to board a bus. Can some one please tell me what time they stop running? Can I get a bus that late at night? They are much cheaper than a taxi!

Alan

Empresa Freire is the service provider. On their schedule its called 'Aeropuerto de Labacolla'.

http://www.empresafreire.com/html/castelan/seccion0.php

Camino Socks
Browse the Camino Socks collection on the forum shop
Learn how to Get "Camino Ready " 2nd Edition. In English, Spanish, German and Korean

Smallest_Sparrow

Life is rarely what you expect or believe it to be
2012: most of some, all of a few, a bit of others
Maybe they don't update their page translations. or they don't trust English-speaking passengers to be on time...:)

annakappa

Veteran Member
Part frances jun 07/rest frances may- jun 2008/Frances sept-oct 2009/ Sanabres Oct 2010/Frances sept-oct 2011/Aragones Sept-Oct 2012. Hospitalero Sept 2010, Amiga in Pilgrim's Office Oct 2013. Part Primitivo Oct 2013. Portugues from Porto June 2015.
We took that flight once and finding that we had to wait a while, took a taxi (because we were two of us), so wasn't much more expensive than the bus fare.

Did not find what you were looking for? Search here

Popular Resources

“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf ivar
  • Featured
“All” Albergues on the Camino Frances in one pdf
4.95 star(s) 101 ratings
Downloads
Updated
A selection of favorite albergues on the Camino Francés Ton van Tilburg
Favorite Albergues along the Camino Frances
4.83 star(s) 35 ratings
Downloads