• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

Bus Muxia to Santiago

Amused212

Time of past OR future Camino
2019 CF, 2022 CF, 2022 Finisterre-Muxia
My daughter and I need to take a bus from Muxia to Santiago early in the morning on May 20 in order to catch our plane to Madrid. I seem to recall one leaving at about 6:30. I now cannot find a bus schedule. The Groupo Ferrin website does not seem to have a schedule. I think there may be another bus line. Questions: can tickets be booked in advance and, is so, with which bus line and how far in advance. Or, do we buy them the day of or maybe the day before? Again, which bus line?

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
According to the booking platform monbus.es (which I bookmarked a few months ago via this post while looking for information on that same Muxia to Santiago route for my upcoming Camino in May) there is a bus that leaves Muxia at 6:15 AM that day, and two later that day:

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 2.40.43 PM.png

According to the booking platform monbus.es (which I bookmarked a few months ago via this post while looking for information on that same Muxia to Santiago route for my upcoming Camino in May) there is a bus that leaves Muxia at 6:15 AM that day, and two later that day:

View attachment 120113

Thanks

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
I looked at the schedule for the 6:15 bus to Santiago. It looks like this bus stops in every village between Muxia and Santiago. Do you think the Ferrin bus is more direct (is there a Ferrin bus?)? Can we wait to buy our tickets the day before?

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Updates on YouTube

Camino Conversations

Most downloaded Resources

This site is run by Ivar at

in Santiago de Compostela.
This site participates in the Amazon Affiliate program, designed to provide a means for Ivar to earn fees by linking to Amazon
Official Camino Passport (Credential) | 2024 Camino Guides
Back