A donation to the forum removes ads for you, and supports Ivar in his work running it

Advertisement

The big map o the Caminos de Santiago

bus schedule Bordeaux to Irun

Sorry if i have asked before, does anyone know the bus schedule and cost for a bus from Bordeaux to Irun, it would be sometime after 4pm
the website for eurolines is down. Any ideas. i know the train is an option however i am looking at the most economical way.
with gratitude
dawn

sillydoll

Veteran Member
Camino(s) past & future
2002 CF: 2004 from Paris: 2006 VF: 2007 CF: 2009 Aragones, Ingles, Finisterre: 2011 X 2 on CF: 2013 'Caracoles': 2014 CF and Ingles 'Caracoles":2015 Logrono-Burgos (Hospitalero San Anton): 2016 La Douay to Aosta/San Gimignano to Rome:
Bordeaux to Irun

Hi there peregrina-postie,
This is a tongue-in-cheek reply.
If you can't find a bus or a train, walk from Bordeuax along the Via Turonensis! Only 9 or 10 days walking passing Dax, Otabat, Saint Palias to St Jean with refuges along the way.
Two camino routes in one go!

what website are you looking at? Try eurolines.fr - will tell you the only bus leaves at 2.30am - rather you than me :)

As for walking, it's rather curious, but there is at the moment no official link from the Tours route to the coastal route, though it's easy enough to roll your own.

thanks peter and Sil,

Well when i return, i will have lots of time for walking, however this trip only allows me 5 weeks. Thanks peter for that 2:30am departure. i did check with eurolines.fr however my screen said the webmaster was upgrading the site, check back. oh well train it is.
dawn

OLDER threads on this topic

A few items available from the Camino Forum Store

Advertisement

Booking.com

Latest posts

Most read today

Most downloaded Resources

Forum Rules

Forum Rules

Camino Forum Store

Camino Forum Store

Casa Ivar Newsletter

Forum Donation

Forum Donation
For those with no forum account, it is possible to donate here as well. Thank you for your support! Ivar

Follow Casa Ivar on Instagram

When is the best time to walk?

• January

Votes: 11 1.4%
  • February

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • March

Votes: 35 4.4%
  • April

Votes: 114 14.5%
  • May

Votes: 192 24.4%